Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Racist gyull

I thought someone told me the ban was removed and didn't check before i typed. lol

please ban gyull. he makes the game even more unplayable than my family taking up all the wifi at night
    just rage inducing having him speak his bullshit in chat, like last night calling himself a god lol
    we are nerds he says...... yet gods are the ultimate nerds so gyull SYFAU get good :/

TBH; I find all the anti-Gyull trolling and constant hackusations a certain section of the community seems to thrive on a lot more fukd up.
    I personally don't have a problem with Gyull's trying to push and cajole his team into rushing, shit, I even jump in his squad sometimes and join in trying to win a round instead of c4 glitching gren spamming lil bitches off the back stairs.
    I'm sure if there was a !votemute that lasted till the end of current round it would garner a load more votes than the current !votekick or !voteban I know I'd have it bound to a key 4 sure.. !votemute Gen-Rampage hackusating butt sores xxxx