Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Racist gyull

Angry Racist gyull

I joined this site to write this.

He still speaks ill of Asians, especially to Koreans.
    As soon as he sees me, he always says "he is a korean monkey" or "stupid Korean".

Why should I be blamed for being Korean from him?
    He always emphasizes that I am Korean. What the hell is wrong with you?
    and every time I die, he say "Korean camper down". He even curses my mother.

I've been angry, I've turned off the chat window, and I've been playing games.
    But I've had enough.

yesterday I got angry with him because he said "stupid korean" again
    At that time I swore a curse. I admit that there was a problem with what I said.
    and then I was banned from the server.

He may laugh at this, but I am very unhappy. Many players are still suffering from him.
    I don't know why he wasn't banned from this server. He says that he has changed himself.

but...no...

He will make excuses.
    He will say that I am wrong but think about it and think about it.

"How about your fault?"

Think of my feelings that I had to turn off the chat window whenever you were there.
    I don't want to hear the crap out of you. You didn't expect me to come to this site, did you?
    I will post it until he is banned from this server.

just ban him forever...that's all i want
    Last edited by typelimahae; 06-11-2017 at 07:05 PM. Reason: addtion some comment

I'll deal with him.

Thanks
    Ruk

I deleted your post gyull.
    Like I said in game chat. Learn to stfu.

Ruk

ok no problem . i just wanna said this one ' lies won't work '

I must have missed the stuff gyull said, i only caught the end, I know better than anyone how gyull starts shit and blames others. We removed the ban on you Type, and gyull will be gone for good if he doesn't stop. He has gotten his last warning.

he said that 'nigro ' but i am not , that is reallllly different . anyway i will keep on my promise :-) no problem

thanks ruk. but i wanna say something to gyull.
    "lies don't work???"
    every person who i know can tell the truth. they're all suffered from him. u can talk with them, if u want.
    i'm wanna show that u said to everyone but i can't because i don't have screenshot.
    but If you try to do that shit one more time, i will take screenshot.
    Be careful. if u try to do that shit, By then, i can say "lies don't work"

and i still banned. can u fix that benis??
    Last edited by typelimahae; 06-16-2017 at 05:58 AM.

So much drama. It's just a game guys.

We can turn this into something that actually makes money. We need to buy two people on the server plane tickets once a month. They meet in a country that doesn't have laws against such things, and they fist fight. No weapons. We charge people to watch.......... Boats and hoes.
    Last edited by benis; 06-17-2017 at 01:09 AM.