Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think the best way to make everyone happy is for Ruk and I to shut the server down.

not a bad idea......

Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    I think the best way to make everyone happy is for Ruk and I to shut the server down.
    But then where could we go and bitch and moan about something we pay nothing towards the upkeep or running of????

Quote Originally Posted by 2Rukus View Post
    not a bad idea......
    I know right... a !votemute would be totally awesome
    <3

I understand how you guys feel about banning someone. That's really nice of you! But when someone like Gyull crosses the line, you need to do what's best for the rest of the players. A temporary ban will bring guys like him back to their senses, perhaps. I bet at least one of you guys would've witnessed his annoying behaviour in the past games.

Quote Originally Posted by kenlocked View Post
    That's really nice of you! But when someone like Gyull crosses the line, you need to do what's best for the rest of the players.
    You must be new here? Oh do tell...

Quote Originally Posted by kenlocked View Post
    A temporary ban will bring guys like him back to their senses, perhaps.
    He was banned for like 6 months. Think he needs to take a vacation away from battlefield. I hear Tahiti is nice.

LOL, you know the maintenance cost it takes to keep Air Chicago fueled and on the runway at O'Hare.

LOL, you know the maintenance cost it takes to keep Air Chicago fueled and on the runway at O'Hare.
    I know a doctor that can tell ya... Too soon?