Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

eh 23 accounts? are you nuts I make 10 Euro an hour I dont even.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman View Post
    yup, two questions remain. Why Proxy ? Why 23 account ?
    want to think to waste that kind of many and I am not persuations of whatever you call it lol I donated money which dumb fucking little cheater is going to send money to the server he is cheating lol but maybe I just did that to say this...? Its friday and haradwatch watch is getting longer and what is that proxy thing I dont even know what that is tell me..

Here is a recent PB ban that seems to be unanimously disliked, but does not try to sit idle to hide it, and is not globally banned by Even Balance.
    https://screenshots.firefox.com/shfv...s/bf3stats.com
    Flat as a pancake......................
    Last edited by benis; 04-25-2019 at 09:20 PM.

no wonder people idle.......... just checked my history, it is very smooth..... ha ha...

Well my latest history is a bitch, really varied, I really want to know what was Fly doing with his 7373837 accounts..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AetherMetal; 04-25-2019 at 09:37 PM.
    -||Darkness, melancholy and nostalgic ruins remain near a desolated galaxy||-

Man I leave for 2 months cause grad school's kicking my ass and when I come back this shit blows up. Was great to rush with you Fly. Can't you just make another account and start over?

hey Myst sucker this yes I know

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalCoitus View Post
    Man I leave for 2 months cause grad school's kicking my ass and when I come back this shit blows up. Was great to rush with you Fly. Can't you just make another account and start over?
    well haradwatch is waiting lol XP

I didnt mean any disrespect, no need to call me sucker. What is haradwatch? Another account?

sorry for miscommunication

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalCoitus View Post
    I didnt mean any disrespect, no need to call me sucker. What is haradwatch? Another account?
    I didnt call you a sucker I mean that I got banned is a sucker situation my bad

I really have enjoyed the super encounter here on this sv.. It's like a rol play game, some kind of morbid tale where every player made specified actions in metro..

Haaaa.. I'm getting melancholic.. I'm going to drink

I hope some possibility that you get a way to play Fly.. I'm still having problems entering to the sv. Shitty no packet flooooooow
    -||Darkness, melancholy and nostalgic ruins remain near a desolated galaxy||-

Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    I didnt call you a sucker I mean that I got banned is a sucker situation my bad
    No worries. I hear you man, it's a mess with these server bans. Any chance you'll return to the server or is it out of your hands?