Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Well my latest history is a bitch, really varied, I really want to know what was Fly doing with his 7373837 accounts..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AetherMetal; 04-25-2019 at 09:37 PM.
    -||Darkness, melancholy and nostalgic ruins remain near a desolated galaxy||-

Hey Benis yes I am here

Quote Originally Posted by benis View Post
    This is why flyguy was trying to sit idle on our server. Here are score per minute graphs for two people i know for certain have not cheated, and flyguy.
    https://screenshots.firefox.com/OUpJ...t/bf3stats.com
    https://screenshots.firefox.com/H92S...9/bf3stats.com
    https://screenshots.firefox.com/2DRX...e/bf3stats.com
    I'm not trying to compare stats. For someone with that many hours in game, score per minute should not look like that. Ruk and I both drop off because we try to populate the server.
    Fly sits idle on a full server. I encourage all of you to look up your own spm if you think I'm wrong and tell me if the graph looks anything like a mountain range.
    Hey yes I sit idle sometimes but mostly because the servers when I join arent full and sometimes I do other stuff like you know what cheating da system oh yeahhhh no but seriously you accuse me from sitting on your server when its full why dont you put in a autokick afther 10 or 15 or maybe 7 minutes? I do understand the theory behind proxy but pb is telling me they cant accuse me because they dont gather personal information I want you to unban the other account you immediately banned because of a fault in PB system and thats why we dont see many old players anymore PB ban will probably hit anybody one day lol complete random old system from 2011 afther this they didnt receive new offers for new games so that tells something

Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    I want you to unban the other account you immediately
    Fly I think that you're using the wrong spell.. Try with persuasion spell.

Seriously I really would want you to be unbanned but I don't think it's happening.. Less if you -demand-.. I insist that the 23 accounts do not make sense at all..
    -||Darkness, melancholy and nostalgic ruins remain near a desolated galaxy||-

yup, two questions remain. Why Proxy ? Why 23 account ?

eh 23 accounts? are you nuts I make 10 Euro an hour I dont even.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman View Post
    yup, two questions remain. Why Proxy ? Why 23 account ?
    want to think to waste that kind of many and I am not persuations of whatever you call it lol I donated money which dumb fucking little cheater is going to send money to the server he is cheating lol but maybe I just did that to say this...? Its friday and haradwatch watch is getting longer and what is that proxy thing I dont even know what that is tell me..

Man I leave for 2 months cause grad school's kicking my ass and when I come back this shit blows up. Was great to rush with you Fly. Can't you just make another account and start over?

hey Myst sucker this yes I know

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalCoitus View Post
    Man I leave for 2 months cause grad school's kicking my ass and when I come back this shit blows up. Was great to rush with you Fly. Can't you just make another account and start over?
    well haradwatch is waiting lol XP

I didnt mean any disrespect, no need to call me sucker. What is haradwatch? Another account?

Here is a blocked cat, and I know good sources that punkbuster 2019 was put in the campaign to clean the bf3 hackers, so it saw people expelled from the server or known in the battlefield servers 3 as xpexi, bandost or many more. these forbidden, they have nothing to do with the false positives of the nvidia driver and many said they were banned by this punkbuster problem that was resolved in December 2018 and early January and, interestingly, all of the nvidia driver problem took away the prohibition of accounts and many others not so rare, no?

Fly, I met you a long time ago, although we did not talk much and your way of playing abusing the smoke was extremely strange, in the same way that Xpexi played that it looked like he had an X-ray vision that killed everything that crossed in spite of that there were 30 smoke screens in front of him. I hope that everything you say is true and you do not fall into lies for a game of 2011, the game will probably die at the end of the year, who knows ... then I do not see the need to lie. Anyway, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but punkbuster obviously detects something strange in the account and that can not be denied ...

sorry for miscommunication

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalCoitus View Post
    I didnt mean any disrespect, no need to call me sucker. What is haradwatch? Another account?
    I didnt call you a sucker I mean that I got banned is a sucker situation my bad