Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PB explanations are glorious though, "We don't know nothing, we are not saying that you did something, we got no way to proof that you did it also, but here goes the ban anyways I'm eating some Doritos bye"
    Seriously they got a film script or something?
    PD: Fly whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm gonna cry ��
    -||Darkness, melancholy and nostalgic ruins remain near a desolated galaxy||-

Quote Originally Posted by benis View Post
    Flyguy uses a proxy with 23 linked bf3 accounts from all over the world. Even Balance says he was hacking PB's software, and Flyguy says "didnt do nothing lol". I think I'll side with Even Balance. Please don't waste any more of our time fly.
    How in the holy hell does someone have 23 accounts for the same game? I've never been anyone but NewspaperNelson, going back to my Xbox Live account in 2008.

yeah lol

Quote Originally Posted by NewspaperNelson View Post
    How in the holy hell does someone have 23 accounts for the same game? I've never been anyone but NewspaperNelson, going back to my Xbox Live account in 2008.
    the thing is lol I Rush XP

Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    the thing is lol I Rush XP
    But Fly, do your accounts are specified to be used as if they were super agents? I mean, do you use each account to rush on different servers all over the world?
    Example:
    1. India
    2. Japan
    3. China
    4. Norway
    5. Fiji Islands
    6. Svalbard
    7. Sealand
    8. Turkmenistan
    9. Mongolia
    10. Argentina
    11. France
    12. Italy
    13. Iceland
    14. Greenland
    15. Charles Manson cell
    16. Hell
    17. Korea
    18. Germany
    19. Denzel Washington's mansion
    20. Dr. Emmet Brown's DeLorean
    21. Benis house
    22. Finland
    23. Asgard?

Is like if I made 30 accounts to explode the shit out of every person with my M320, but why would I do that if I can do this with my single 2014 account?

Holland only :X

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMetal View Post
    But Fly, do your accounts are specified to be used as if they were super agents? I mean, do you use each account to rush on different servers all over the world?
    Example:
    1. India
    2. Japan
    3. China
    4. Norway
    5. Fiji Islands
    6. Svalbard
    7. Sealand
    8. Turkmenistan
    9. Mongolia
    10. Argentina
    11. France
    12. Italy
    13. Iceland
    14. Greenland
    15. Charles Manson cell
    16. Hell
    17. Korea
    18. Germany
    19. Denzel Washington's mansion
    20. Dr. Emmet Brown's DeLorean
    21. Benis house
    22. Finland
    23. Asgard?

Is like if I made 30 accounts to explode the shit out of every person with my M320, but why would I do that if I can do this with my single 2014 account?
    I have no information myself what actually happend lol the ticket for me is a mystery aether

I failed to link the RUSH vs multiple account. Also why proxy ? to emulate high ping ?

This is why flyguy was trying to sit idle on our server. Here are score per minute graphs for two people i know for certain have not cheated, and flyguy.
    https://screenshots.firefox.com/OUpJ...t/bf3stats.com
    https://screenshots.firefox.com/H92S...9/bf3stats.com
    https://screenshots.firefox.com/2DRX...e/bf3stats.com
    I'm not trying to compare stats. For someone with that many hours in game, score per minute should not look like that. Ruk and I both drop off because we try to populate the server.
    Fly sits idle on a full server. I encourage all of you to look up your own spm if you think I'm wrong and tell me if the graph looks anything like a mountain range.
    Last edited by benis; 04-25-2019 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by benis View Post
    I encourage all of you to look up your own spm if you think I'm wrong and tell me if the graph looks anything like a mountain range.
    Hhooooooly fv@k why did he used that things? I really don't know, a guy that rushes do not use this kind of shitty cheat. The cheaters mostly just go as a medic with an AEK, M16 or AN and hit every miserable thing on any server. But look at that morbid mountain ah! I'm really drunk and confused right now... A cheater that rushes with 23 accounts is really, really impossible to understand

Here is a recent PB ban that seems to be unanimously disliked, but does not try to sit idle to hide it, and is not globally banned by Even Balance.
    https://screenshots.firefox.com/shfv...s/bf3stats.com
    Flat as a pancake......................
    Last edited by benis; 04-25-2019 at 09:20 PM.

no wonder people idle.......... just checked my history, it is very smooth..... ha ha...