Here is a blocked cat, and I know good sources that punkbuster 2019 was put in the campaign to clean the bf3 hackers, so it saw people expelled from the server or known in the battlefield servers 3 as xpexi, bandost or many more. these forbidden, they have nothing to do with the false positives of the nvidia driver and many said they were banned by this punkbuster problem that was resolved in December 2018 and early January and, interestingly, all of the nvidia driver problem took away the prohibition of accounts and many others not so rare, no?

Fly, I met you a long time ago, although we did not talk much and your way of playing abusing the smoke was extremely strange, in the same way that Xpexi played that it looked like he had an X-ray vision that killed everything that crossed in spite of that there were 30 smoke screens in front of him. I hope that everything you say is true and you do not fall into lies for a game of 2011, the game will probably die at the end of the year, who knows ... then I do not see the need to lie. Anyway, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but punkbuster obviously detects something strange in the account and that can not be denied ...