Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation Bans everywhere? ;_

I need answers, I'm missing so much there

Did Fly just get global banned not for cheating but for covering it with (Zeus knows which program) but trying to cover it fucked up everything and Evenbalance caught him? I didn't understand crearly.. Help me clearing up my mind, plus, it will be different without Fly the sv bah... the same with other banned players xdxdx (at least for me hauha)
    Also Bandost got caught... The only thing left is Numba' getting global banned and I'm starting to drink for depression now and not for routine as always xdxdxdaushjajahaaghi

PD: Someone please tell to NFO to fix the server! XN is the only server that I can't access because of the "No Packet Flow" error I really miss playing here people! :/
    -||Darkness, melancholy and nostalgic ruins remain near a desolated galaxy||-

Everyone else that has been banned recently has been for "multihack 73004". They dont tell us what that means. Globally banned by even balance is because you tried to hack PB.

Wow, but hacking the service that ""prevents"" (in million comas) you hacking isn't that stupidly risky?? Did he consumed something at that time? What leaded him to hack pb..?
    -||Darkness, melancholy and nostalgic ruins remain near a desolated galaxy||-

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMetal View Post
    ""prevents"" (in million comas)
    Them there is apostrophes my man.

didnt do nothing lol

Quote Originally Posted by NewspaperNelson View Post
    Them there is apostrophes my man.
    honestly

Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    honestly
    This is what we ask of our players to be...................

Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    honestly
    Say it ain't so fly.

Flyguy uses a proxy with 23 linked bf3 accounts from all over the world. Even Balance says he was hacking PB's software, and Flyguy says "didnt do nothing lol". I think I'll side with Even Balance. Please don't waste any more of our time fly.

Quote Originally Posted by benis View Post
    Flyguy uses a proxy with 23 linked bf3 accounts from all over the world. Even Balance says he was hacking PB's software, and Flyguy says "didnt do nothing lol". I think I'll side with Even Balance. Please don't waste any more of our time fly.
    I got this back from my ticket if you think I waste your time lol

Trouble Ticket History:
    04/23/2019 21:19:16 - "Alex J"
    Note #2: The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID.

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.

So this ban will not be lifted I guess I cant waste your time anymore and this is my goodbye was nice time good server donated with real love peace