• Date: April 23, 2019 07:26 pm
    • Game: Battlefield 3
    • PB GUID: c97f577853c6a12e99fcec9ed1981da7
    • Alias: FrancisDuk3
    • User IP: 181.127.*.*
    • Violation: VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) 73004
    • Violation Info: Violation (MULTIHACK) #73004
    • Caught by: XN

This player was caught on a server that streams to PBBans.com. Visit us today and ask how you can help keep your server cheat free.

More...

apologies for my english
    I'm playing bf3 5 years ago with this account. I never had problems. I hate cheaters. I'm playing in xtremenoobs for a long time and I think I'm in the 300th place. I'm a little sick and that's why I was not playing for a while, but I let my 8-year-old son play with my account during these days. I am aware that I am responsible for that, but I do not understand what could have happened for my account to be blocked, because xtremenoobs does not prohibit weapons of any kind and I do not have any type of software to cheat (of that I am very sure) that's why I do not understand why Punkbuster blocked my account. It's the first time this happens to me and I ask for your help to solve it please.

I banned you punkbuster, the server had nothing to do, talk to punkbuster

Yeah. Sorry we can't help with punkbuster bans.
    Evenbalance.com is where you need to be asking about the ban.

Man it's impossible

3 months and evenbalance did not answer the reason for the blockade.
    To make me unfortunately complete this week my secondary account was blocked. This can't be, what's wrong with my pc? I don't cheat, I couldn't play with my son anymore and now I can't play alone. It's very frustrating.

I am doing something wrong? Who can help me with evenbalance? I only speak Spanish

That's cause this is being done on purpose
    You have not done anything wrong.
    EA and EB does not give a damn about it

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisDuk3 View Post
    Man it's impossible

3 months and evenbalance did not answer the reason for the blockade.
    To make me unfortunately complete this week my secondary account was blocked. This can't be, what's wrong with my pc? I don't cheat, I couldn't play with my son anymore and now I can't play alone. It's very frustrating.

I am doing something wrong? Who can help me with evenbalance? I only speak Spanish
    instead of sending a support ticket, I think the most advisable thing is to go to your forums to cry and create a post claiming and explaining your whole situation, in the punkbuster forum, evenbalance and I don't know which one more, punkbuster bans also has Another forum, claim as much as you can, because they will ignore you for a support ticket. I hope it helps you to contact via forum and not email.