Xtremenoobs Server Bug?

Well.. After dealing hours and hours searching for a solution xd I realized that my punkbuster kick just happens on this sv, may there's a problem between PB and XN sv? Because I tried on Russian/Brazilian/others north american's servers and a lot more and just here I get the "No Packet Flow" kicking, is there a possibility that the problem is just in here?
    -||Darkness, melancholy and nostalgic ruins remain near a desolated galaxy||-

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMetal View Post
    Well.. After dealing hours and hours searching for a solution xd I realized that my punkbuster kick just happens on this sv, may there's a problem between PB and XN sv? Because I tried on Russian/Brazilian/others north american's servers and a lot more and just here I get the "No Packet Flow" kicking, is there a possibility that the problem is just in here?
    Weird ... I remember few months ago I had the same issue ...I went on different server and I was fine ....weird.... . I am fine now.

Still kicking me ((((((((((((((

What's the message ?

Quote Originally Posted by 2Rukus View Post
    What's the message ?
    5235235235.jpg

"No Packet Flow"

It's just happen here on this server, I was playing until now in a German server, before that I was playing in another North American sv.

Quote Originally Posted by byCarlsJr View Post
    Yes Carl I did it already, I tried everything, everything everything, but the problem just persists here

I think it's a problem with this sv, for some reason my game fucked up with XN sv.

you have to open ports with the smart port fordwarding program and if that does not work for you, enable the services of punkbuster in the service manager that sometimes go out ...