Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse

Quote Originally Posted by 2Rukus View Post
    This server could go down today and never come back up and I would not even blink an eye over it.
    See, this is what those of us who aren't whiney bitches DO NOT want.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Rukus View Post
    I have searched the logs and can't find any donation from you. Not saying you are lying, but I do not see it.
    I have over 4,000 hrs on this server and over 3,000 rounds on it, seeding and playing. I see you have only 222 rounds. I seed it almost every morning to get it up and running. You are nowhere to be found.

We play the game. Push and switch teams ALL THE DAMN TIME to help out the game play. Do we all switch every round? Hell no. Do you ever switch to help? Hell no.
    We turn no explosive limits from time-to-time.

Again, the limit is the same for both sides.
    If you think I got butt hurt cause I switched to the losing team to help them out then you have major issues that no one here will be able to assist you with.
    Maybe you should find a few guys that do not camp, join that squad and push for the objectives. It's not hard.

We will not play the game the way you want us too.

So either play the game and have fun or move on now.

Do not respond that we need you to keep the server going.
    After running servers for over 15 years and dealing with kids that bitch and whine all the time( just saying this in general)
    I'm about done with it. This server could go down today and never come back up and I would not even blink an eye over it.

Thanks
    Ruk
    You aren't worth any more of my time. So in parting I will leave you with this:

REREAD this whole thread. Not just you Rukus but EVERYONE. I said it was a combination of nade limit AND switching on MULTIPLE occasions.

If you think that nade limit doesn't help the US team, especially when they rush the red stairs, then you might want to learn about tactics.

Regarding butthurt, I never said you were. However, YOU called me out for being butthurt. I responded that you COULD. Again, REREAD.

Fifteen years? Congratulations. You will get to my level in about another 15 years or so. Maybe, by then, you will learn that sometimes, people are talking with an angle. You just might want to figure out the angle.

You don't need to worry, I will never be visiting your server ever again, or contributing to it. Or maybe, you should.

It is apparent that anything I say is not communicated well enough for you to understand. I let the server stats speak, and what they speak, well....it doesn't look good for you. I tried multiple times. Have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Grovelerwyrm View Post
    I let the server stats speak, and what they speak, well....it doesn't look good for you...
    Ruk, let's see this guy's server stats. What's his reputation for helping losing teams?

Why Grovelerwyrm so angry....it's just a video game.....
    By the way benis I like the ice cream and sprinkles video lol

And to think they think benis is the admin abuser....bahahahaha

Actually, it wasn't me that turned on the limit and pissed this guy off. I just happened to be on the same team as Ruk, lol.