Thread: Admin Abuse

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly_PewPew View Post
    You're here because you had a bad round .
    I wish my experience in game can make you feel better .
    Through my experience , Adm turn on the nade limit wont cause my team lost .
    Only "The will of just hold 2 flags and let the tickets leak" cause me lost .

They made a comeback , because they want 3 flags .
    They show me No mercy .
    And they will get what they want if my team only want to hold 2 flags .
    That may or may not be true. However, there are a couple of different factors in this issue which I am attempting to point out. Having an influx of people helping the opposing team when they need help, and the issue of the nade limit. In 99.9% of ALL cases, I support how the server is played when EITHER of these are enacted on the XN metro server. These tactics help the server, and typically will help balance out the teams. It will also give better team scores so you don't have a 500 point or more team score difference. THAT is where most people get a rush, knowing that they helped play a competitive game. I was a server admin for both BF1942, BF2142, BF2, and even BF3. I do have an idea about how a server should be run and being fair if you are going to keep it populated. What I saw made me question that. I wasn't the only one who had complaints either. Thus, I brought it up, first, in game, and since I got no satisfaction, I am bringing it up here.

People won't stick around if the game isn't competitive. Server stats will show that easily. And since BF3 is 6 years old, it is considered an older game and the population of players is shrinking immensely.

In this case, the issue is that BOTH the players helping AND turning on nade limit happened, and the game turned so quickly, and inexorably away from RU team's advantage. RU team had a hard time defending A and never truly got back on its feet after that. I was a one of several that had to respond to stop specifically fnbenis and 2rukus and a couple of others when they pretty much led the charge of the US forces and kept coming to our right flank. Worse in this case, was that only LLNZ came back to help the RU team, after it was completely apparent they had lost the initiative, and after requests from several on RU team to get people to help.

In this particular match, I didn't have a bad game. In all honesty, I had one of the best games (Literally, like the 2nd or third best I have ever done) I have ever had. Attempting to counter 2rukus and fnbenis is hard work (NO, I am not saying I did good at that, but it was still a challenge). But getting a good score isn't my best interest. Giving a fair chance to all involved is. In this case, RU TEAM got screwed.

Now, I don't have a problem with bad games. If you look me up, i have less than 50% win ratio in BF3, so I have just as many bad games as good games. So ,no, that is not the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Grovelerwyrm View Post
    I was a one of several that had to respond to stop specifically fnbenis and 2rukus and a couple of others when they pretty much led the charge of the US forces
    Just get them to talking about miter saws, hunting rifles or pickup trucks and they will get distracted.