Tonight, I joined the server, as I have done for the past 3 1/2 years.

I joined RU team as the game started. Observed as RU team gained A then B, and held B. Watched 2rukus, fnbenis, and LLNZ join the US team from the U.S. I figured, it would be to help the US team gain some balance. Then, I watched as one of you turned on the Nade limit. AT this point RU team had a 300 point advantage. US team then steamrolled through B, and captured A. After this, the XN members did not change teams to balance the game again, and ONLY LLNZ changed teams after i brought it up in game. RU team lost that round 137 to 0.

Next game, I observed as only LLNZ was on our team (Still), and he and I were on US team. RU team gained A then B. U.S. team could not overcome the RU team at B and lost the round 625 to 0. I saw NO XN members help the U.S. team besides LLNZ. I saw no one turn on the nade limit.

You have, on this forum, as well as in game, talked about keeping the server balanced. Yet while 3 or 4 XN members were present, something like this happened. I can only see this as admin abuse. If you are going to turn the nade limit on, or assist the teams, then you need to set a standard. A standard that is FAIR TO ALL. Not just when it suits you.

I have played, like I said, for about 3 1/2 years on XN metro. I have accepted what has happened, good and bad, even defending fnbenis at times. But this time was too much. You XN members HAVE abused your authority to your gain. In this case, 2rukus and fnbenis, have benefited from this.

I will remind you that you need us as players to populate the server.

So I ask you, is this what we should expect on the server?