PDA

View Full Version : Issue with Battlefield 3 Metro Server

Thaetius
09-05-2016, 07:05 AM
Hi Xtreme, I was just posting inquiring if anyone else has ever had a crashing problem on the Metro server. Every time I join it, I either crash on the loading screen, or get in and then crash shortly thereafter. Does anyone else have a similar issue, is there a cause?

If anyone whos on the administrative side of things wants to look into this, my in game name is Theocidal.

2Rukus
09-05-2016, 11:48 AM
Not seeing any issues with the server.
Have you tried running a repair in origin?

American_Swine
09-09-2016, 07:52 PM
Hi Xtreme, I was just posting inquiring if anyone else has ever had a crashing problem on the Metro server. Every time I join it, I either crash on the loading screen, or get in and then crash shortly thereafter. Does anyone else have a similar issue, is there a cause?

If anyone whos on the administrative side of things wants to look into this, my in game name is Theocidal.

I have exact same issues Theo, never had this problem until same date, 5 Sep. It's happened over 50 times in last week now don't know why, same thing happens to some of my Egypt clan mates.

2Rukus
09-10-2016, 05:40 AM
Are you able to get in the server now American_Swine?

Unless NFO is having a routing issue, I don't see any problems.

American_Swine
09-10-2016, 07:12 AM
Are you able to get in the server now American_Swine?

Unless NFO is having a routing issue, I don't see any problems.

Yes mate I got in twice today and played for 30 mins and 20 mins before quitting so maybe issue is resolved, still unsure what was happening for that last week or so :)

2Rukus
09-10-2016, 07:27 AM
OK!
Let me know if it starts acting up again.

Thanks
Ruk