PDA

View Full Version : #82011 ban clean soldiers??

JaguarPaw
01-12-2019, 11:23 AM
Hi warriors!

I was banned globally by Even Balance but nowhere is the reason for banning, gamehack, aimbot .... anything, no violations, GUID 4f53e6da, check me out everywhere you can check it out and see if they find out anything ans tell me...... following up on these 5 days and I noticed that other players I know have been banned for violation # 82011.

First #82011 January 7 around 03:22PM, the day i was banned.
https://www.ggc-stream.net/banlist/info/38/page/5/game/Battlefield+3

I researched a lot, I have slept badly these days, unexplained banishes occur for quite some time, but after violation # 82011 has become out of control, many players are not in the ban list, like me, were simply banned.... I spent a lot on the pc, the game was very expensive because I bought it shortly after the release, physical media for souvenir, Premium, a small fortune with energy, 4223h of game, almost 7 years (fighting with my wife to play a little more like 2:00 am, and drunk... kkk), a channel with gameplays and tutorials and my car rusting in a corner of the garage to buy some hardware.... and I'm watching all my work going straight.... frustration!!!

I'm desesperate, i talk with EA Help on facebook, twitter, pbbans, foruns, EA, Dice... in this week I already sent a message in LinkedIn to EA, Dice, Jason, Dave, Ken Moss and even Andrew Wilson, CEO of EA, no one answers, the only way is to open a ticket on EB that will never be answered, i made 7 tickets!!!!!!!

I do not know what to do anymore, it's hard i start a game so do not kill 100+, why would I use hack? I have another account with 113h that is working normally, so why would I use a hack on an account with more than 4000h? There is a problem and I hope it will be resolved, I will not rest until I have my account back.

Tank_Fury
01-12-2019, 02:33 PM
According to what I have been told is to update the nvidia drivers a shame that DICE AND PUNKBUSTER, want to kill bf3, but we can not ensure that all banned are innocent.

JaguarPaw
01-12-2019, 03:39 PM
According to what I have been told is to update the nvidia drivers a shame that DICE AND PUNKBUSTER, want to kill bf3, but we can not ensure that all banned are innocent.

Man, I'm really disgusted... :(

I've read something about drivers... since the first violation #82011 had a wave of bans for no reason, there definitely is a problem.

I received a response on my ticket on EB, apparently automatic because it's the same for everyone, and says not knowing who or what caused the violation, does not make sense, how am I banned without knowing the reason?
--------
01/12/2019 14:11:59 - "Alex J"
Note #2: The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID.

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.
--------

Even though I have read, Even Balance has not updated punkbuster for a long time, and so software should be constantly updated... in short, it does not know what caused the ban, as they themselves say, "we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation", I was banned for no reason, they themselves know the cause, but one thing I tell you, it does not end here, I'll have my account back!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

http://i67.tinypic.com/dpy6gl.jpg

JaguarPaw
01-12-2019, 05:45 PM

PBbans DOWN NOW!!! Houston, Houston.......... :D:cool::D:p