PDA

View Full Version : Votekick because i killed high score guy

RedStarUltrass
12-20-2018, 09:19 AM
This should be punishable.Votking to kick people just because someone killed you with a shotgun should be punishable.

I play a lot on this server,but today is the first day i saw some really crappy behavior.

This morning in 4 games 4 people got votekicked by enemy team for 'cheating' even tho their score was hilarious.20 kills 10 deaths was the first one,other 3 weren't impressive either.

Every game someone is mad because got killed,and they votekick for no reason,what's even worse others vote they don't even know why they are voting for.

Tank_Fury
12-21-2018, 11:25 AM
This should be punishable.Votking to kick people just because someone killed you with a shotgun should be punishable.

I play a lot on this server,but today is the first day i saw some really crappy behavior.

This morning in 4 games 4 people got votekicked by enemy team for 'cheating' even tho their score was hilarious.20 kills 10 deaths was the first one,other 3 weren't impressive either.

Every game someone is mad because got killed,and they votekick for no reason,what's even worse others vote they don't even know why they are voting for.

I explain it quickly, in those games there was a player with traps and when the players voted magically, it was not possible to vote for him and another person came out in the voting instead of the player with traps, something really strange, but we all realized that the people who came out in the voting were wrong by the votekick error and we voted not to be expelled