PDA

View Full Version : Server rules

FatCracHo
05-17-2016, 10:19 PM
What are the rules?

Sick of have glitchers and mortars and there either being no votes or XN members vote against a kick of repeated offenders.

Why bother having rules if even the members do not abide by them or support them.

benis
05-17-2016, 11:00 PM
Who are the members that dont follow the rules?

FatCracHo
05-18-2016, 06:32 AM
I do know that there are people who seem to cross from friendly banter to even appear to have it against some XN which is why I would not give any names with out seeing it myself.

2Rukus
05-18-2016, 03:21 PM
So you come on the forums to complain about XN members that might not be following the rules.
You don't give any names for us to check out.
What the fuck do you want us to do about it then?
I don't have ESP to figure it out.

Ruk

FatCracHo
05-18-2016, 10:41 PM
No, I did not come to get XN players in the shit.
I made comment here for two reasons.
To check on what the rules are as people seem to interpret them differently.
Also if XN members clearly do not give a shit in chat if players follow the rules or not, then how do we expect anyone to bother?
Mortars and glitches barely get a vote unless an admin is on which they only vote to keep up appearances.

benis
05-19-2016, 01:10 AM
We do our best to make sure everyone follows the rules, and we expect the same from all of our members. If there is someone you are having a problem with, please let us know.

chicago
05-19-2016, 01:13 PM
You know what HO, I’ve about had it with you and all constant crying. You complain so much over time we’ve even had to put a page on the website dedicated strictly for you to bitch about other players. You ask a question, we give you an answer, but no matter what answer we give you it’s never enough. Every morning Ruk and myself watch you call everyone on the server a hacker and then start the most ridiculous vote bans. The other day you tried to vote ban a player that had 40% more deaths than kills but you were convinced he was hacking because your magic hit markers didn’t kill him. So when that didn’t work you reported him. By the way who the fuck are you reporting it too. Should the admins be aware of some internet bf3 police, will we soon see players on the server being taken away by deputized EOD bots. Will MAV’s be randomly flying around the map with Police on the side. OMG it’s a fucken game if you don’t like it here then go pay World of Warcraft. Your done!!