PDA

View Full Version : Its been hell .

JohnTMatrix
03-23-2016, 09:54 PM
Not to get any drama going ...but some of you hit my heart and I feel like I need to say something. I have been sick for a few weeks (flu) ...but that is nothing. My father had a major stroke 2 weeks ago and has been in the ICU since. They are saying me and my siblings need to make a decision about life and death . I know my father does not want to be a vegetable in a nursing home ...so. I love him so much. I'll be online as I can ...Love you all ...I enjoy the stupid shit I put you all through <3 and I hope you all do too . .... .. I don't have many friends so I had to vent . Thanks.

SoupForYou
03-23-2016, 10:00 PM
Man, I'm really sorry to hear... I really hope for the best. I hope the best decisions are made, and things turn out the best they can. Love talkin to ya, its a lot of fun. We're here and on ts to talk if you feel like it. Best wishes from soup, dude.

xxpunkettexx
03-23-2016, 10:36 PM
Matrix, I'm so so sorry to hear that you're going through this. If you need to talk feel free to message me on Battlelog. I'll be thinking about you bud.

Cali
03-24-2016, 12:57 AM
Hey Matrix...sorry to hear about you being sick for so long and most especially about the situation with your Dad. Feel free to vent to us anytime...... I'll keep your Dad and family in my prayers.

FatCracHo
03-24-2016, 04:56 AM
Hope it all gets better mate and everyone loves to abuse me so feel free to join in.
Hang in there.

2Rukus
03-24-2016, 02:09 PM
I really hope things get better for ya John!
We will keep you all in our prayers.

Ruk

Sling3r
03-24-2016, 07:17 PM
Sorry to hear man. Try to stay strong.

Freakzilla
03-25-2016, 11:47 AM
Stay strong.. Your a fun player, and stand up in my book .. Hope all works well for you .,..