PDA

View Full Version : Assist

FatCracHo
03-20-2016, 06:14 AM
Assist is really getting abused as balance switches players the server becomes massively unbalanced.

EG of a game a few nights back.
36 US v 36 RU

US gets up stairs, some RU quit not wanting to lose

36 US v 28 RU

Balance moves too slow so all "decent players", which are usually the better ones "!assist"

28 US v 36 RU

US is now full of useless players and most do not speak the same language so more leave

20 US v 36 RU

Now as balance begins to work all the good players "!assist" again

36 US v 20 RU

Everyone has the shits again as it is very one sided now and now a good chunk quits

36 US v 12 RU

Now when balance starts swapping everyone they get the shits and quit now the server is dead

10 US v 10 RU

Next two games are so one sided it makes a joke of "balance"

Mainly gold birds RU vs Noobs US

Unsure how to fix unless assists can be limited it but thought someone needed to be aware.
Most of the time it works well but when the above happens it just makes successive shit games and pointless to play because the result can be picked before the first bullet.
Currently this happens every 2nd or 3rd game and usually the server dies or gets very close for a game or two because of it.

Sling3r
03-20-2016, 05:39 PM
seriously?!

FatCracHo
03-21-2016, 02:57 AM
Would not say it if I was not.
The assist is a great idea but there are times it is really screwing with the game and near killing the server because of constant swapping.
You get a side that team stacks, next round you get organised to finally get a win and as you have them on the back foot every one swaps again.
Assisting is great as long as there is something to assist and not just for the hell of it.

2Rukus
03-21-2016, 12:18 PM
The !assist feature we added has done this server a lot of good.
The admins even use it to help out the losing teams.
I am sure some people try to abuse it, but they can only !assist the losing team after the ticket count has dropped some on the losing team.
With out the assist function the server almost always stayed unbalanced every round.

I like to see players switching to the losing team.
Helps the server stay alive and the games last longer.
Makes the game playing more fun.

Ruk

FatCracHo
03-23-2016, 05:05 AM
I do agree as I said above assist is a great feature and it does help just was thinking if there was a way to slow the people taking advantage of it.
Is it possible to limit non XN members number of allowable assists?

FatCracHo
03-25-2016, 06:43 AM
Assist getting abused so the 2 morons can spam LVG all match, never moved off the ammo packs.>

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/88309190/376013676/

Top 3 RU,

game before they started late as they had a bitch that they didnt want to play for US so did nothing till they could "Assist" to other side.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/1RfL/
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/uN-fiLipe/

2Rukus
03-25-2016, 07:03 AM
You can only use assist to help the losing team.
I see nothing wrong with helping a losing team come back.

Ruk

uN-1fiLipe
03-25-2016, 10:52 PM
¬¬
:rolleyes:

FatCracHo
03-27-2016, 06:25 AM
No what they did was sit out games when playing for US till they could get on the team they want by ASSIST and then camped and spammed.
AFK for a match so they can pick a team they want more than once.

uN-1fiLipe
03-27-2016, 10:39 AM
stop crying and will learn how to play.

FatCracHo
03-31-2016, 07:42 PM
uN your opinion is just that, an opinion and in game harassment is not appreciated either.
Since you have 0 say about the server that means your opinion means nothing.