PDA

View Full Version : ............

2Rukus
11-06-2018, 06:24 PM
I'm about done..................

benis
11-07-2018, 01:37 AM
Just so the rest of you understand. When Ruk is done, so is the server.

sasaken
11-07-2018, 05:20 AM
All players !!

American_Swine
11-07-2018, 05:31 AM
Hey 2Rukus, just wanted to say whether you shut the server down in a day, month or beyond, I really enjoyed the time I spent on your server. I've never played a computer game in my life except BF3 after breaking my ankle a couple years back and seeing the game for $9.99 at my local shop and thought "what the hell, I'll give the kids game a try", found your server and tried many others but yours is the best, mainly due to the map, good admins (primarily Benis) and some great rushers I've played with. Sorry to you or other admin/player who read my occasional abuse but 99% of the time it was directed at campers or suspect players (and there's plenty of those fuc kers around). Anyway, cheers mate!

2Rukus
11-07-2018, 05:56 AM
Glad you have been enjoying the server American_Swine.
I've been running servers for over 10 yrs now and I am getting tired of it.
I'll figure out what to do by the end of this year with this server.
My grand kid is getting old enough to start fishing and hunting and I want to spend more time with him.

More to come later.
Thanks
Ruk

xXS1nist3rXo
11-07-2018, 06:57 AM
Glad you have been enjoying the server American_Swine.
I've been running servers for over 10 yrs now and I am getting tired of it.
I'll figure out what to do by the end of this year with this server.
My grand kid is getting old enough to start fishing and hunting and I want to spend more time with him.

More to come later.
Thanks
Ruk

Awwww can the xn clan come with u fishing and hunting? I hope u dont hunt with a 870 there as well lol. But for real ruk im so happy for you. Enjoy the time with ur grand kid! And make sure he actually aims for the target not like BENIS

AetherMetal
11-07-2018, 09:54 AM
oooooooh... Noo! This last 3 months are the most longer months of all the year.. Hard to maintain my composter.. Hard to pass.. Everything went PERFECT until this October.. I just see that everything is fading away, everything is vanishing by my side :(. Now XN oh shit I'm gonna cry blood... This sv really reeaaally chills me out.. Is like playing with people which you really want to meet in real life, nice staff.. Nice server, nice trolling, everything turns in color just by joining xn.. Is like avoiding all the painful real world out there when we surface the server.. Other world, located in a virtual metro from France from 2011. The Back to the Future (Past) In real life.. Wow ladies, gentlemen..... I think this is some kind of stuffs hard to affront too.. I do not want to say goodbye noooooo not yet :'((((((

Angurr
11-07-2018, 10:22 AM
I'm done too Ruk.

PB/Evenbalance can eat a bag of dicks.

Gonna try BFV but not that optimistic thatI 'll enjoy it.

Just want to say thanks to you, Benis and Chicago for keeping it going as long as you did. And to all the good guys on the server like Caaaaaaam, Sasken, Swine, Cockspray, Rubicsboob, Goddess etc...... It's been a slice.

Cheers

Angurrr

byCarlsJr
11-07-2018, 07:36 PM
I'm about done..................

Drinking?
Getting old?
Playing with yourself?

Do tell, cause i know you're not done with being Rukus.

2Rukus
11-08-2018, 05:43 AM
drinking?
Getting old?
Playing with yourself?

Do tell, cause i know you're not done with being rukus.

all the above!!!