PDA

View Full Version : strange i just got banned for a aimbot????

Cakespray
10-12-2018, 12:16 PM
lol my stats suck ass how am i aimbotting ? anyways if u guys can give me info i havnt updated anything my drivers are old af and only thing i updated today was teamspeak..... both cakespray2 and chairb0rn3 were banned interesting..

Cakespray
10-12-2018, 01:01 PM
if its because my sks who knows i used to be number 7 in the world with sks 10 years ago im still in the 20s

http://bf3stats.com/leaderboard/pc_wep.srSKS#start_0_ChAiRB0rN3

2Rukus
10-12-2018, 02:08 PM
I'm pretty sure Even Balance is pissed off at EA and is trying their best to kill off the servers.
That's my best guess at all the bans going on.
It happening with BF3, BF4, BFBC2.

Cakespray
10-14-2018, 07:12 AM
im almost debating on getting a new cd key but there are no more servers to level up on anymore

2Rukus
10-14-2018, 07:27 AM
There are plenty of ranked servers still online.
unless you are looking to stats pad on a server to rank up fast. lol

Cakespray
10-14-2018, 09:21 AM
well my only issue is that whatever is causing this aimbot to trigger bekuz i looked at lots of these players that are being banned for it have really shitty stats i can understand 33% damage increase but its easy to get headshots in this game just aim higher lol
and ive been doing a comparison online with others saying that they are being banned for the same thing i look at the programs i have installed or updated recently shit like cc cleaner, avast, sonarworks(audiodriver for music production) , teamspeak , discord
are basically the only things running in backround. Honestly i think even balance is afk for life they wont resolve it plus i cant do a reformat on my computer because i have no backup hardware plus all the music i work on is on this computer dont want to loose all that work not to worried about bf3 just a little frustrating bekuz ive seen bs players getting away with shit and me who sucks getting banned for aimbot that i clearly dont have installed. bleh i dont have the money to buy new accounts like the cheaters do and im no way interested in any of these new bf games they look like call of duty crap. to much michael bay lens flare shit and random explosions that are just eye candy and dont have good gameplay.

Cakespray
10-14-2018, 09:44 AM
yeah but those high ping euro servers lol no comment

Cakespray
10-14-2018, 09:46 AM
what is even more irritating is the obvious hackers arent getting caught its almost as if even balance like u said is trying to kill servers or want players to quit playing all together punk buster was good back in the days i think they have like random people writing code now and they are like fuck it who cares

Cakespray
10-14-2018, 10:05 AM
finnally got a response back its all automated and i dont think they are even bothering to check what is triggering these claims they call a aimbot everywhere i look it is the same response. just another bot claiming a bot