PDA

View Full Version : Spamming at B.

yeahgood22
02-06-2016, 05:58 PM
Hello,

Posting my thoughts here would be better than talking in the ingame chat, so here we go lol.

First of all, trying to even the "spamming" at/near B flag, with the C4 glitching is only going to make it worse. People are already camping with there LVG's/m67 and ammo box so i don't think letting the US camp and C4 glitch will solve anything. What im trying to say, is that two wrongs deosn't make a right. Maybe you guys could restrict the amount of kills with explosive, or literally ban the LVG's but allow frag rounds and the m67 nade spam, because people will spam like no tomowrow anyway.
Anyway i just don't want to see a fun server like this one get ruined by spammers.
Whoever will read this, posting your thoughts will be great,

Yeahgood22 ^^

2Rukus
02-06-2016, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the input yeahgood.
We were just trying something different to try to stop the damn spamming at B.
We are all getting sick of it.
We try limited explosives and people bitch, We try removing the c4 glitch and people bitch.
Can't please everyone so it seems when running a server.

As of now, we reinstated the C4 rule.
Might try to limit C4 and LVG use, not sure yet.

What I can tell you though is we are getting very tired of the spamming nades, lvg's and fag rounds at B.

I myself didn't see a problem with c4 glitching. Would make it more for people to learn to shot people with a gun than sitting in one spot and spamming c4 down the back esc to stop people from trying to run up it from the US side.

Just my two cents.

But again, as of now the rule is back in effect.......... for now.

Ruk

yeahgood22
02-06-2016, 08:12 PM
Yeah got it, Rukus

It might be interesting to see what will happen with this new C4 rule, I mean you guys will be able to see which combination of rules will work best.
And pleasing everyone is impossible, the best is to find a common ground where everyone is "ok" with your choices.
Anyway thanks for replying man,

Yeahgood22

Sling3r
02-06-2016, 09:03 PM
thanks for the feedback yeahgood

JohnTMatrix
02-07-2016, 12:51 AM
I'm always jacking off at 1000mph at B .