PDA

View Full Version : Violation (gamehack) 81660

byCarlsJr
09-17-2018, 11:07 PM
For those affected by PB ban "VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) 81660" we hear you. We believe it's a false positive as 100+ bans happened almost overnight. Many of them from this server. Unfortunately it's out of our hands, we cannot remove this ban. It seems that PB (Evenbalance) has released a definition update that has caused this to happen.

If you haven't already, please open tickets with Evenbalance directly: https://www.evenbalance.com/troublet...new_ticket.php

Waiting for a mass unban may not happen, especially if no one is raising it to PB's attention. Opening tickets will force them to take notice.

MadzMulekePiranaha
09-18-2018, 10:46 AM
The last false positive we had in BF3 was 3 years back in 2015 so it could also be legitimate bans caused by "silent logging" is when cheat use is detected and logged by PunkBuster software but no action is taken at the time,when the "silent logging" phase is over, Even Balance issue a global GUID ban on every pbguid that was detected during the "silent logging" phase.
If they find themselves that the ban was triggered in error the bans will be removed immediately,If they don't then there's no unban.

2Rukus
09-18-2018, 04:05 PM
I read a post from another player that had the latest Nvidia driver and got banned.
He loaded the game up with another account with an older nvidia driver and didn't get banned.
He seems to think it's something to do with either BFV beta or the nvidia driver doing it.

Ruk

Angurr
09-18-2018, 05:30 PM
I haven't updated NVDIA drivers in a few weeks but did download BFV. Having gone through this before, I doubt Even Balance does anything. Especially for a game this old. Only other thing I can think of running in the background is NVDIA inspector, which tweaks the video card for optimal performance based on the game you're playing. Link for that is here:
https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/nvidia-inspector-download.html

very angurrrry

:mad:

chicago
09-18-2018, 05:44 PM
Hackers all of you....

MadzMulekePiranaha
09-19-2018, 01:26 PM
I also played BFV beta and also updated my nvidia drivers and had no problem and I still play BF3 without any problem.
All players banned by that violation need submit a support ticket to Even Balance http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php because until today all false positives have always been corrected by them.

2Rukus
09-19-2018, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the info Madz.
After reading all the post on multiple sites about this ban I find it hard to believe that it is not a false positive, but I have been wrong before.

Ruk

byCarlsJr
09-19-2018, 07:54 PM
Thanks for the info Madz.
After reading all the post on multiple sites about this ban I find it hard to believe that it is not a false positive, but I have been wrong before.

Ruk

What about that one time.... Or that other time... Or the time before that

All wrong :D

2Rukus
09-20-2018, 04:33 AM
What about that one time.... Or that other time... Or the time before that

All wrong :D

lol
There was this one time at band camp I got it right though.

topsec1
09-20-2018, 07:16 PM
Already have! I'm not currently checking the NVDIA drives to see if that's the case. Otherwise, these FXXXXXXX idiots at PB better get ther MFing act together. This is BS!

yeahgood22
09-20-2018, 07:18 PM
Hello,
I opened a ticket since all the cool guys are banned. I gave them the link to the website, hoping they will contact you guys.

Yeahgood22

2Rukus
09-21-2018, 02:56 PM
Well it looks like EB is denying the appeals. LOL
Such garbage.
It's ashamed servers can not be ranked without punkbuster running.
Just my opinion, PB sucks. There is much better cheat detect software now days.
This shit is just funny. Players with dmg mods/aimbots get to play. Players that do not cheat and have shitty stats get banned.
Nice work EB. You guys rock! :D
No wonder all the new games do not use PB now days.

Ruk

yeahgood22
09-22-2018, 07:48 PM
Oh wow, are you serious ?!
I know Topsec, can't play on any servers for Bf3 now... Are they killing the player base so people start playing newer games ? This stinks really bad, bro.
Anyway, thanks for everything bro and it's been nice playing with some of you oldies lol.

Yeahgood22

Angurr
09-23-2018, 09:36 AM
What they have basically told me is that I'm either hacking but don't come out and say that, just that someone using my GUID is hacking or my GUID has been hacked and used by a hacker. No mention of their software being flawed yet over 4000 times they have had false positives.

Having said that, someone stealing my guid does make a little sense as I am able to play on a new account with the exact same setup ....and no benis, I am not changing my name to

Complete explanation from Even Balance is below:

Note #3: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed.

The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID.

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.

yeahgood22
09-23-2018, 10:43 AM
Hey Angurr,
This is bad news bro, I don't understand how they think they have the right to manage a game that is clearly not theirs. Did you try to contact Dice or whoever manages the servers? Try showing them your stats or a cheat-o-meter report. Ask them what was the violation, the IP, if possible. The only answer is someone at PB is super lazy or they take their job incredibly seriously... These kind of things are not supposed to be accepted and should not happen, I mean YOU payed with YOUR money to play this game. Surely, there is a way.

Yeahgood22

MadzMulekePiranaha
09-23-2018, 11:17 AM
What they have basically told me is that I'm either hacking but don't come out and say that, just that someone using my GUID is hacking or my GUID has been hacked and used by a hacker. No mention of their software being flawed yet over 4000 times they have had false positives.

Having said that, someone stealing my guid does make a little sense as I am able to play on a new account with the exact same setup ....and no benis, I am not changing my name to

Complete explanation from Even Balance is below:

This is not a specific message for you but a standard message sent by a robot to all who´s open a ticket.

MysticalCoitus
07-05-2019, 11:05 PM
My Xtreme surprise tonight when I tried to join the server and found out PB banned me :(
I sent a ban appeal report but judging by this thread of msgs, it doesn't sound hopeful. I don't think I have the computer knowledge to implement a hack/cheat. My stats aren't that great and I mainly revive teammates. Very unhappy about this, wish I could join you all while I still have free time this summer

2Rukus
07-06-2019, 12:41 PM
I hope they remove it for you, but the chances of it is slim.

MysticalCoitus
07-06-2019, 10:44 PM
I wonder if the sensitivity of their algorithm is just really shitty at detecting true positives OR could it be that maybe so many people have hacked/cheated that the algorithm has a hard time differentiating between those who have and who have not? In either case, why the hell are they not doing anything about it?? They must have gotten a ton of reports/complaints. I'm willing to try calling them wherever they are and confronting them about this. I bought the damn game for the multiplayer FPS experience ffs

MysticalCoitus
07-06-2019, 11:14 PM
Can't you guys disable the PB on the server? Run it thru some other anti-cheat softwares, DIY-style?

ANKABOOM
07-08-2019, 12:21 AM
Can't you guys disable the PB on the server? Run it thru some other anti-cheat softwares, DIY-style?

Disable the PB ???

benis
07-08-2019, 10:47 AM
Lol

MysticalCoitus
07-08-2019, 01:05 PM
My understanding is that PB is optional and it "filters" players trying to join the server (and while they are on the server) for code that may be cheating.

Do all BF3 servers use PB by default and is there something else to use? I ask because if PB is giving people a hard time, we should be able to drop their services (they're shitty as far as I'm concerned) and use other anti-cheat software. They don't even have a number to call on their website! How is it that we're putting up with them and do we have to?

MysticalCoitus
07-08-2019, 01:13 PM
I'm sorry, I don't mean to spam with my posts, but I actually found my ban. It's not 81660, it's 88004. Here it is below:

https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-ban-422880.html

It is an "even balance violation." I haven't a clue regarding what any of it means. Anyone have any idea?
I have done nothing to alter the game since I got it in 2013 and I've been playing it on the same computer as back then. Could it be my outdated technology?

2Rukus
07-09-2019, 05:33 AM
Evenbalance is punkbuster.
EA requires servers to run Punkbuster to be ranked servers.

As of right now, your only option is to just start a new account.

MadzMulekePiranaha
07-09-2019, 12:30 PM
And even if I had this option to run a ranked server I believe that disabling PB would be like putting a sign saying; "true cheaters are welcome".

Ouanan
07-13-2019, 12:06 PM
I just got banned #88004 also
pro

2Rukus
07-13-2019, 01:47 PM
wow

Ouanan
07-14-2019, 10:43 AM
wow

was fun playing with you guys
I won't buy the game again since nothing says im not going to get ban again for no reason
I look at the stats of people getting ban 88004 and it can happen to any kind of player good or bad its stupid
Don't know if this come from all the drop from the last couple weeks
Last time I played game drop a week ago and now im banned

2Rukus
07-14-2019, 11:52 AM
Im not sure how this is happening.
Either EvenBalance is doing this on purpose or someone has found a way to get players banned by punkbuster.
Hate to see this crap happening.

Tank_Fury
07-15-2019, 02:54 PM
I researched in forums and I learned about these spontaneous prohibitions, the range of innocent people is very limited, so to speak, they are only 11%. The thing is that is happening with several games of origin and EA and explained the following: most likely they have stolen / pirated their PB GUID and EA Guid by hackers, use their accounts to use hacks and unfortunately the GUID Corrupted are related with your accounts, be innocent or not. You have to appeal and request since ip and country your account was surprised using a hack

2Rukus
07-15-2019, 05:16 PM
The problem with your analogy is, every time you log onto a server it records your IP.
The bans are listed with the same IP's the players have been using.

subarashy
02-24-2020, 12:59 PM
Hello, today was my turn. I was nearly 1 month away from the Battlefield and then when I login in this happen: https://imgur.com/hSLgfcy
I have a doubt if someone got acess to the guid list and then try to spoof it with randon guids? Or are guids unique to the player?

This is my final goodbye, it was nice to play with you guys. Hope we meet on another great multiplayer game.

*NOTE* I was using latest Nvidia drivers + Windows 10 with latest updates so I don´t think this was because of no updates.

Good luck on the server : )

NewspaperNelson
02-24-2020, 04:22 PM
The reason this happened is because you have 1-WarriorOne in your friends list. Heathen.

AetherMetal
02-25-2020, 12:44 PM
Bah... Battletits sucks.. Who would ever put a delusional "anti cheat" system like PB? Is there anybody working at EA about this? This is the most obsolete game support I have ever known..

NewspaperNelson
02-25-2020, 08:22 PM
Bah... Battletits sucks.. Who would ever put a delusional "anti cheat" system like PB? Is there anybody working at EA about this? This is the most obsolete game support I have ever known..

So gay...