PDA

View Full Version : Server rules on racism?

FatCracHo
12-20-2015, 04:31 AM
After saying things I will not repeat in reference to black people I started a vote but before next round I came here so as to make sure I recorded the names and to make sure I was within my right to nominate for a ban before the vote finished. I did not wish to ban someone then actually get my self in the sh*t, lol.

Hellcabde
LykaTyga

These two were the persons in question making the very questionable statements.

As for anyone wondering why I would take such offence, I suffered a lot of abuse when younger as my father was what most refer to as and understand to be a "half-cast".

chicago
12-20-2015, 06:44 AM
Fat,

First of all, Ruck and myself have no tolerance for racial comments given on our server. When we do catch it we only ban for a short time unless its obvious that the player has problems. Having said that you do need to remember that you are on a public server with different people that have different opinions about what comes out of their mouth. You need to have thicker skin playing on the server and never take anything personal. Please continue to use the votekick system or just drop us a name and time and we will take care of it.

Thanks,

FatCracHo
12-20-2015, 08:23 PM
Yeah understand, appreciate the reply and for clearing up the server stance on the subject.
Appreciate your time, cheers.