PDA

View Full Version : Wall hacking again

FatCracHo
12-16-2015, 05:37 AM
A while back I posted about Boss-The-Gim wall glitching.
"longdabao" was exploiting the same wall glitch in the game link provided and while a ban and kick were not successful I thought admin should be aware that others have either worked it out or seen it done and tried the same, un-killable even by c4 on their heads.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/87450678/376013676/

Not sure what to do.
Ta

chicago
12-16-2015, 05:42 AM
What time is this happening on the server?

FatCracHo
12-17-2015, 04:08 AM
Approximately between 2am and 6am US Eastern time.
There have been a few that pretty much wait till admin is off and jump on to run riot.
The bloke in this link below, "Samdog98" #37 on the US side, was running a damage macro minutes after benis left and stayed till a few regulars joined and begun a ban vote, he left and the vote did not succeed. There was another that spent a few games in the roof glitching, 2 kick votes failed but can't remember the name sorry.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/87457279/376013676/

It appears they are now aware of when admin is on and who they are and wait till a time which they are likely to not be on or they are checking the players list and waiting.
This is also becoming an issue on the asian servers as well.

2Rukus
12-17-2015, 06:28 AM
What glitch are you talking about?
Screenshot would be great.

FatCracHo
12-18-2015, 04:41 AM
I briefly mentioned it in a previous thread but there is a new glitch being used.

Under B where the C4 floor glitch is commonly used near the tunnel entrance.
There has been a way found in the last month or 2 when coming from the RU to enter that wall from the top.
There is the edge of the pilon that people commonly hide behind with a bi-pod or sniper. There is a person middle of pic shot which I grabbed off google. Near there is the rough position where the glitch is taking place.
They are able to get in the wall behind that pilon. People have run up, dropped c4 (including myself) on them, RPGs and they are unable to be killed.

You can only see a foot or gun barrel of the offender unless its on kill cam, similar to the roof glitchers.
Tried to get on BF3 to get some screen shots but I am having net issues.

Cali
12-20-2015, 12:20 PM
I briefly mentioned it in a previous thread but there is a new glitch being used.

Under B where the C4 floor glitch is commonly used near the tunnel entrance.
There has been a way found in the last month or 2 when coming from the RU to enter that wall from the top.
There is the edge of the pilon that people commonly hide behind with a bi-pod or sniper. There is a person middle of pic shot which I grabbed off google. Near there is the rough position where the glitch is taking place.
They are able to get in the wall behind that pilon. People have run up, dropped c4 (including myself) on them, RPGs and they are unable to be killed.

You can only see a foot or gun barrel of the offender unless its on kill cam, similar to the roof glitchers.
Tried to get on BF3 to get some screen shots but I am having net issues.

Wow that's interesting!! Would you be able to show us this new glitch if we went in an empty server. I like to see how things are done at least once, lol! i don't like exploiting them though, just like to see if I'm capable of getting in the glitch spot at least once. I'm usually on around 8 or 9 PST...depends on what's going on for me that day. I'll try to jump on tonight if you're on!

benis
12-20-2015, 06:51 PM
That c4 you are about to detonate is on the back escalator , not the ceiling right cracho?

FatCracHo
12-20-2015, 08:20 PM
Correct.
their foot usually hangs out the wall at the same level as the platform underneath.
They can shoot all the way to C and are unkillable.
I followed a few that crawled full length of the track to get to the tunnel to kill the glitchers and nothing worked.

FatCracHo
12-20-2015, 08:21 PM
Cali, I had never seen the glitch before let alone how to use it.
In truth I cant even get in the roof. I figured most servers banned for it sso I never tried, lol