PDA

View Full Version : Chidoriiiii-San

Chidori-San
12-06-2015, 10:18 PM
Hello everyone,

I thought I'd finally get around to visiting the forum and introduce myself. I've been playing on your server for a long time, as many of you know, since it was first started. It truly gave me a home (as I'm a metro pubstar) ever since ADK metro was shut down about 2 years ago (I actually was inducted into their metro hall of fame). Anyways, I've been playing bf3 since about 2012. I sucked for a while but slowly grew to learn the game. I actually play on a Laptop believe it or not.

I actually only play bf3 on the side, as I'm an amateur pro pro (play online tourneys) for Starcraft 2. My first fps was America's Army v.2.3, where I learned from a fella named "psi-jihad" how to play fps and how to dodge bullets and junk. Then Cod, then battlefield. Which i seem to enjoy the most, as an fps.

As for IRL, I'm a college student, senior studying Mechanical Engineering, kind of a big anime person, appreciative of Japanese culture and martial arts. I also speak French as a second language and am slowly picking up a 3rd language in my free time.

I know some of you guys may not like me, but I do try to make a fun atmosphere, though when I'm on a roll, I can make some people upset. And I completely understand that. Especially with my red dot, sniper antics. Anyways, thank you for providing a place for me to play metro and let off steam from my busy college academia. And most importantly, I look forward to seeing you in game!

-Chidoriiiii-san
-Juubeichidoriiii

http://www.twitch.tv/chidoriiiii/v/27104172 (ignore bad quality) it's just my gameplay

2Rukus
12-07-2015, 11:33 AM
Hey Chidoriiiii-san.
Welcome to the site!

I myself am very picky about what games I play. BF style games have always appealed to me over most other games.

I don't think I've heard anyone say they don't like you. lol

Join teamspeak and hang with us sometimes. Be warned though, we joke around a lot so if you don't have thick skin you might get upset. :)

Ruk

Cali
12-10-2015, 01:53 AM
Hi Chidoriii-saaan!

chicago
12-10-2015, 05:25 AM
Bye Chidoriii

Chidori-San
12-11-2015, 08:47 PM
nah man, i'm girly and have thin skin and sticks break my bones. i couldn't do ts :(

really though, my mic hasn't been working lately, so i've haven't done any comms.

HI cali, you're cute ;P

Chicago, you're really confusing me lately.

FatCracHo
12-14-2015, 05:13 AM
Gday and hi
I thought you were already part of XN, goes to show how much I pay attention, lol!

Chidori-San
12-16-2015, 03:15 PM
I just got the news of my ban from your server "using a macro on my server Chidoriiiii-san chic"

However, what I told you that day on the server was true, not that I expect you to believe me, nor do I expect you to have even watched the linked video in my OP.