PDA

View Full Version : Cali Application

Cali
10-17-2015, 09:45 AM
In-Game Name:
CaliGurl__vK
Here is my battlelog that I use most of the time: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/CaliGurl__vK/

Here is my first account that I use once in a while as well: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/LvL100Cali__vK/

Why do you want to join XtremeNoobs?: Because I'm a noob that likes to play with other noobs like Benis and Canuto! I'm in the server almost daily when my son is asleep and I'm able to get some "me time" in to game.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply?: Benis

Any other information you want to include is welcome:
If it's night time I normally won't go in TS because I don't want to wake my son up. I'm more likely to be in TS on the weekends. I can probably join TS at night I guess and more just listen and not really talk because of my son sleeping.

Another server I love to play in is TBG! I mostly like playing metro and bazaar, but sometimes I like playing vehicles on Caspian, Damavand Peak, Siene and Tehran.

My boyfriend also plays BF3, but he hasn't played in a couple months and rarely gets on anymore. His gaming name is SnackPack and DaddyPack (he changed it to DaddyPack because of our son, haha)!

See you guys in game this weekend! :)

2Rukus
10-17-2015, 10:54 AM
Welcome to the group CaliGurl :)

chicago
10-18-2015, 07:06 AM
Another server I love to play in is TBG! I mostly like playing metro and bazaar, but sometimes I like playing vehicles on Caspian, Damavand Peak, Siene and Tehran.

Another server, other servers! Was there a memo on this?

Cali
10-18-2015, 07:24 PM
Welcome to the group CaliGurl :)

Thanks 2Ruckus!! :)

Another server, other servers! Was there a memo on this?

Hahaha!! :D

benis
10-18-2015, 11:54 PM
She tricked me into joining one time. I was like, wtf? This isn't metro.;) Thanks for joining Cali,lol.

Cali
10-19-2015, 08:13 PM
She tricked me into joining one time. I was like, wtf? This isn't metro.;) Thanks for joining Cali,lol.

Oh yeah! That was your first time playing Kharg, haha!! Pretty awesome!! I should trick you into other maps more often!! :p

Thank you for inviting me to join Benis! :cool: :D Glad to be here!