PDA

View Full Version : Why C-4 in Metro?

MeanGene236
08-09-2015, 12:08 PM
Why does the Clan even allow C-4 to be used in the Metro Server? It's closest to legal use is spamming the stairs. Otherwise it's glitching the ceiling under the rear stairs or plain out glitching. Yesterday when I first came into the game my team was locked down at the RU and I'll be dammed if we didn't get glitched at the right side stairwell just as I spawned into the game. I know any decision is by no way up to me, I wish it were that simple, but I'd really like for you guys to think it over and perhaps you already have but I've yet to see it used to blow up trees, doors or anything else useful. It always seems to be used as a primary weapon and there are APM's for that use.
Anyway thanks.
MG

2Rukus
08-10-2015, 04:58 AM
We mainly see it being used to spam down stairs and throwing it out the windows at A.
Most people do not glitch it and the ones that do normally get voted off or banned.

JohnTMatrix
08-14-2015, 06:12 AM
Weak, scared little wimps use the c4 to kill you. No worries, your handy m320 nade power packer takes care of those bitches with good aim. Once they set off the c4 ...immediately run up the stairs backwards and fill that pixel with more pixels . Break em down, make them cry. This is XN! ;)