PDA

View Full Version : MeanGene236

MeanGene236
07-20-2015, 05:03 PM
Hi guys! Many of you have I’m sure already seen me running around Metro 24/7. I’ve been playing in there for several months now. I enjoy it for a couple of reasons. For one I’m a sick individual but there are active Admins who seem to keep it on the low while taking care of business as needed.
A lil about myself. Turning 65 in Sept of 2015. I live in Bellevue WA, about 10 miles east of Seattle. I’m a retired Electrical Eng. and worked in the computer Industry for about 20 years with about 15 in Class lll medical devices like heart pacers and so on. Then I owned a Construction Co for 10 years, mostly for flipping houses as I enjoy working with my hands and tools and the money isn’t bad either.
Hobbies include boating, fishing, hunting and gamming. My gamming preferences are FPS and I’ve been playing BF games going back to BF1941.
In a few weeks I’m going in for back surgery, Spinal Stenosis, so I’ll be moving my computer into my bedroom and hooking it up to my 55” HDMI TV. Might improve my aim so look out…lol
Well don’t want to boar the hell out of ya’s too much so gona end it here for now.
TC and keep your heads down.

2Rukus
07-20-2015, 05:37 PM
Hey brother!
Thanks for telling us a little about ya.
I hope the surgery goes well for you. My dad had somethings similar done a few years ago that really helped him out.
Good luck on gaming on that 55" TV lol.
Friend of mine is a retired electrical eng. He bought a ranch in TX where I go and hunt every year.

Thanks for helping to support the server!!!!!

Ruk

JohnTMatrix
07-21-2015, 10:07 PM
Yeah, I've seen you ...you've killed me, I've killed you! lol ...Hope the surgery goes well !!!