PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is going on?

Golden_Teachers
06-24-2015, 07:13 PM
Regular players on the server just got banned including me. I also got banned off teamspeak. What is this?
What the hell is slinger doing?? I didn't do anything except complain once or twice about 320s.

All those hours on the server is now meaningless because someone is having a "bad day" and feels like banning everyone.

Sling3r
06-24-2015, 07:24 PM
I am doing what an admin does. You don't follow the rules and you are completely disrespectful of players. You are wearing the XN tag. Show some respect. Then you want to question me cancelling a voteban? The voteban was not a bannable offense. You should know the rules, being a clan member and all.
As for complaining once or twice, that is a joke, in game and in TS to me questioning my decision. If you don't like it, you have 2 decisions and they are pretty clear. If 2rukus and chicago want to remove it, so be it, but I was the admin on at the time. I told everyone to stop. SDimmu continued and mouthed off. he was banned. Then you continued to complain on my decision. Let that sink in.

As for your last comment, that speaks volumes of your maturity.

sdimmu
06-24-2015, 07:38 PM
Hi all, I was banned from the server to initiate a voteban a player who was ruining the game experience with abuse M320.
I do not insult anyone, just start a voteban.
Please I want to play again in the server again.

Sorry for my bad english, I m from Argentina.

Sling3r
06-24-2015, 07:42 PM
sdimmu, go submit a ban removal

Golden_Teachers
06-25-2015, 01:11 AM
removed

Gags
06-27-2015, 02:46 PM
Man, I disappear for a few days and miss all the drama.

Sling3r
06-27-2015, 05:07 PM
Locking