PDA

View Full Version : [Insert Name Here] Member Application

V0K
04-01-2014, 01:46 PM
My in-game name is xXx_[Insert Name Here]_xXx

I live in California, Rowland Heights as of now. Had a few earthquakes a few days back. Was terribad. #QuakeVirginityTaken

I am 15 right now.

I have been playing xtremenoobs Zombie mod server around two or three weeks back.

Me steem eyeD is STEAM_0:1:49711630

The reason for this application to apply for Xtremenoobs is because I actually really want to participate in any xtremenoobs event or when the server gets big, I will be a living legend >:3 hurr hurr hurr I'm so greedy right? Naw, the actual reason is that I just want to participate in any extracurricular things that is happening in the server. Well, xtremenoobs server is the only thing I ever play on CSGO anymore, you see those play hours on my steam profile? Half of that goes to you. Congratulations. Feel proud now on your progress? Not yet? Well, you are having one shtty ass day my friend.

Dawn said I can join if I spend in the closet for an hour with Aaron, and do whatever he says to join. Including any sexual harassment on "gay" terms. Legit m8?

Some extra information about me: I can take stuff really serious sometimes, and my name if Felix if you don't want to say my REALLY REALLY REALLY long name in-game :D

Aaron
04-01-2014, 10:21 PM
Hello xXx_[Insert Name Here]_xXx!

Your application has been approved. You will get a invited to the group soon. Welcome to XtremeNoobs!

Ps. I would be careful on what Dawn tells you to do. :p