PDA

View Full Version : What does your name mean?

AetherMetal
05-15-2020, 12:07 PM
Well people, I got this question.. Im in work and this just passed my mind xd. My name is Aether 'cause is the name I use for every rpg or role-play player since years.. And metal is for metal music lol. And you???

IHOP_RTFnF
05-21-2020, 12:57 PM
I used to go to LAN parties in my late high school/early college days with a group of childhood friends. We would get together once or twice a year, game all night, then grab IHOP for breakfast. We then decided that when we gamed together our clan would be IHOP and our gamer name would be an item from the menu. I chose the Rooty Tooty Fresh 'n Fruity. After some time and games not allowing super long usernames, I became IHOP_RTFnF. I've also been called hop, pancakes, and flapjacks.

AetherMetal
05-21-2020, 03:43 PM
I used to go to LAN parties in my late high school/early college days with a group of childhood friends. We would get together once or twice a year, game all night, then grab IHOP for breakfast. We then decided that when we gamed together our clan would be IHOP and our gamer name would be an item from the menu. I chose the Rooty Tooty Fresh 'n Fruity. After some time and games not allowing super long usernames, I became IHOP_RTFnF. I've also been called hop, pancakes, and flapjacks.

Lol nice IHop! I didn't think about something like that, at first I was thinking that HOP was for bunny hop, I thought you were a speedrunner.

IHOP_RTFnF
05-21-2020, 05:16 PM
Lol nice IHop! I didn't think about something like that, at first I was thinking that HOP was for bunny hop, I thought you were a speedrunner.

LOL Aether. I'm barely a speed walker!