PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Guys!

Worst-Camper
07-30-2019, 10:53 PM
Hello Admins,

I just want to say BIG THANKS for letting me play in your server I have been here i think since 2015. Bought the game when it came out back in 2013 when I was still on my vacation, my first server was United Noobs but then it faded dunno what happened and found XtremeNoobs. I enjoyed playing in ur server and made some friends too (HungerTony, Jigsaw, Zhad and Punkette-cool guys and gals). Sorry if i offended someone in chat when i'm bored or hate me because of my ping (190-240) or when i bipod my LMG for team support or camp to up my claymore kills (usually play support now as my assault is up 64stars).

Well I got banned by EvenBalance so can't play on ranked servers anymore. I went to sleep and when i turned on my pc to play bf3 i got EB message. I never used any tools to play this game, never downloaded cheats or any apps/softwares so i was surprised that i got banned. Anyways i will respect EB decision but will never buy any EA product again as i think that EA and Punkbuster/EB are doing this together trying to lessen the players so they move to newer titles. I now sometimes play bf3 on non ranked servers as a way to detach myself from this game yeah I got addicted to bf3 more than on bf4.

Anyways i created this post to say farewell. Thanks again guys and be safe always. :o

Worst-Camper/98yoGRAMPA

2Rukus
07-31-2019, 05:54 AM
Sorry to see you ending up on the PB crappy ban list.
Was fun gaming with ya.
Good luck.

Ruk

Tank_Fury
07-31-2019, 02:33 PM
F in the chat