PDA

View Full Version : My most sincere apology to all of xtreme noobs and people i have offended.

Gen-Rampage5
09-20-2017, 06:10 PM
hello, I know things are bad between most of me and the server and i was just sorry that I have caused everyone here so much trouble and pain. I know I'm a(n) attention whore and sometimes love to piss people off and make fun of their ethnicity's or area of the world they live in, I know some if not most of the things I have said in the past, present, or the future can't be taken back due to the stupidity of the shit i have said to admins, players, and others. In all honesty i have little to no excuses to say the shit i have other than if someone upsets me how am I just supposed to let it go un-noticed, we all love to gloat and feel good winning a game or getting a righteous kill.

I am TRULY sorry from the bottom of my heart and weither or not i can become a member of XN again i will from this day keep my shit down put the BS away b4 a game and be respectful to everyone here even gyull

apologies to all involved: Nathan D

2Rukus
09-20-2017, 06:43 PM
Nice post rampage.
Well done!

Ruk

Sneaky_Kiwi
09-20-2017, 06:52 PM
As a sincere and heartfelt member of the Small Pocket club created by you, for you and all about you I would have to say it's been a blast since you left and to be honest I really don't give two poops if you're sorry that your actions resulted in the very thing you bragged (constantly) would never happen. I'd say FOAD, but apparently this is offensive and hurtful to some (and I'd hate for anyone to think I'd actually wish that you were to self-harm) so instead I'll just say LMFAO @ you joining inc after hackusating them for sooooo long, good luck with that once the guys you've fukd off notice you.
Me so horny & Love you long time and never ever fuk with Chicago on his own server <3

chicago
09-20-2017, 07:05 PM
Very mature post rampage and I’m sure we can all let this go from here. I know on behalf of the admins and XN members we wish you the best of luck in your new clan and please enjoy playing on the server.

Chicago

byCarlsJr
09-20-2017, 11:50 PM
Apology accepted. I apologize for throwing shit back at you. Truce.

Sling3r
09-21-2017, 12:05 AM
ok

Dbeau
09-21-2017, 04:48 PM
Good on ya for manning up.