PDA

View Full Version : Gyull spams the chat once again!

kenlocked
08-30-2017, 04:43 AM
I am really tired of this shit! Almost everyone wants him out for this sole reason. If anyone has a different opinion please share it here! To the people who asks to hide the chat... No! I can't do that. No one wants to hide the chat and refrain themselves from communicating with their team. We don't have to put up with this type of behaviour!

Admins! Please do something! Anything that keeps that idiot's chats off the chat window is suffice! Given the size of the chat overlay, it's impossible to read what others are trying to say, with his spam! You can even consult with other regulars who are aware of the chat spam.

blablafotze
08-30-2017, 04:20 PM
TBH nothing will happen. Theres a a bunch of threads about the same issue in the forums. And nothing happened yet. Maybe he´s a buddy of some of the admins or whatever, but i dont think there will be any punishment for his annoying behavior.

Its not as if he was flaming or such, but he just spammed the chat with his demotivational speeches. "GAME IS LOST", "retard team" and such. He was more writing than actually playing. Too bad, theres no ignore option for the chat.

Cali
08-31-2017, 08:28 AM
I know people get annoyed by his talking crap, but since you know that's how he is...just change how you think about it so it doesn't bother you. If you get tired of seeing it then hide the chat. A lot of people talk crap in battlefield so it's something you have to choose to not let get to you. This mentality usually works for me, but occasionally I do rage at some sh*t talkers every great great once in while, lol.

89AH
08-31-2017, 03:21 PM
enjoy the game and ignore them because this kind of players will never stop annoying others

Gen-Rampage5
08-31-2017, 03:48 PM
given the probably daily dying playerbase i think in the best interests of the server he is allowed to play here..... HOWEVER..... if it was different and there were loads of players (over 10K) then he would have been banned im sure

typelimahae
08-31-2017, 07:23 PM
"I'm not A babysitter", "ignore him", "gyull is the greatest rusher" same pattern. haha :)

Sneaky_Kiwi
09-01-2017, 12:38 AM
I know people get annoyed by his talking crap, but since you know that's how he is...just change how you think about it so it doesn't bother you. If you get tired of seeing it then hide the chat. A lot of people talk crap in battlefield so it's something you have to choose to not let get to you. This mentality usually works for me, but occasionally I do rage at some sh*t talkers every great great once in while, lol.
OMG I'm going to have to agree with Cali :(
I personally don't mid Gyull's spam, but then again I also prefer to be pushing to the A & C flags rather than hiding back in spawn like a little bitch complaining about my feelings being hurt by someone's mean words on the interwebs on a FPS...
Mind you I guess coming from actual shit-talking shooters like CS and other Half-life mods before discovering the sexiness that is BF3 the shit Gyull says is barely an irritation...
Instead of crying like lil bitch asses, get some skillz, get good and stop your moaning constantly both in game and in here (not aimed at you at all btw Cali, youre in my top 10 fave chicks to play with - obviously behind Snack & Niko <3)