PDA

View Full Version : insulting teammates

89AH
08-25-2017, 01:26 PM
what should i do when someone insult me in chat ?

i'm talking about ( upside1 )

yesterday in RU team and today in US team he insulted me in personal for nothing i did

he said very very bad words in chat i don't like to repeat it and i would like to take a screenshot of his words but i said in myself it's just a game anyway but why we can't respect each other

please ask him to respect others and play without insulting , it's a game at the end

thanks

SlingBlad3
08-25-2017, 08:43 PM
While I understand how frustrating it can be to watch someone insult you in a video game, you have to realize it is just that: a video game through the internet. Anyone and everyone is going to say whatever they want through the internet because they sit behind the safety of a computer screen. You also have to understand that people just want to insult others in game to get in their head and mess up their game play. This is part of the game. Our server rules only stipulate that you cannot use racist terms.

Again, while I understand it can be frustrating, we cannot cherry pick which persons in the server can and cannot talk trash to each other. It is just part of the game and if we did that, our crowd of many would become few.

I hope you can ignore these insults and continue playing with us here at Xtreme Noobs. We enjoy your company.

2Rukus
08-25-2017, 08:51 PM
I couldn't have said it better than SlingBlad3.
Ignore the trolls, play the game and have fun.

If you let them get to you, they win.

Thanks for playing on the server.

Ruk

byCarlsJr
08-25-2017, 10:28 PM
!voteban SlingBlad3 badmin

chicago
08-26-2017, 06:15 AM
Nice post Sling.

89AH
08-26-2017, 08:40 AM
SlingBlad3 thanks for your nice words and i will keep play in XN because it's my favourite server whatever other players do , i just wanted to know if i can do something to them or keep ignoring like i always do

i'd like to thank Ruk , Chicago and all admins for your support

best wishes from EGYPT :D

ahmed