PDA

View Full Version : Salty admin noobs

Fabrilash_is_TOD
08-18-2017, 07:34 PM
Alright salty noobs, I wanna know whose been talking shit about me on server, calling me fagrilash etc
I'll go 1on1 with you on empty server and destroy any of you nubs lol

2Rukus
08-18-2017, 08:25 PM
Being as you aren't Fabrilash, I'd say you are a kid trolling the forums.

Ruk

Gen-Rampage5
08-19-2017, 09:57 PM
could be a second account, i know fab's been on the server with another account not just from me but from other ppl on the server as well

benis
08-20-2017, 12:29 AM
Why would any of us even mention his name if he is not on the server? I have called him fagrilash many times, when he was here to see it. Other than that, nobody cares. Ruk knows who it is. We all appreciate the money you donate to the server rampage, but sometimes you should just keep your opinion to yourself . Fab's fanboy can fail at trying to troll for as long as Ruk and Chicago decide to let him, it just proves that the one who is "salty" is the person that started this thread. Thanks,

Benis

Fabrilash
08-25-2017, 01:35 PM
Well given I was caught in my attempt to play again and got banned right away lol, I came to see what was going on and came across this...Just to clarify, that account isn't me lmao
Yet again nobody believed when I said I didn't cheat until I had to upload evidence so I guess you guys probably won't believe this either