PDA

View Full Version : Apply for XN clan

[gyul]gyull
08-13-2017, 06:45 PM
In-Game Name: gyull

Why do you want to join XtremeNoobs?: because I'm a changed man and the greatest rusher :)

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply?: probs most admin guys, they love me... well maybe not so true

Any other information you want to include is welcome: I know I can not be the admin guys but I will represent you proud and kill all them nubs camper

Gen-Rampage5
08-13-2017, 07:39 PM
INC shotb FPS greatest rusher

threw up in my mouth*

[gyul]gyull
08-13-2017, 08:11 PM
lol you're kidding me right dudes?

Some inc guys arent campers but suspect they have it the magic bullet and damage haxor I'm sure this things

Sneaky_Kiwi
08-13-2017, 09:07 PM
Why even bring iNc guys into it???
Why be a dickhead in someone else's XN application for that matter?
Gyull has played 4585 rounds on XN since 2015... Yes he can be an irritating little shit with his chat-spam but ffs so can you and they let you join, even before you starting donating towards the server..
Show some fukn respect kid..

And Gyull, lay off the iNc bullshit bro, mostly theyre actually pretty nice guys and from watching their twitch streams at work (a lot) they don't hack, magnify or anything else untoward, they just aim, know the map, their weapons and when on together use pretty good communications... It comes from a ton of competitive B flag and other gaming.

[gyul]gyull
08-13-2017, 09:25 PM
Whoa man sorry to make you angry maybe you right lol. oh whooops I promised Rukus man that I keep my mouth shut at here, ok that's it for me :)

Gen-Rampage5
08-13-2017, 09:28 PM
what? im just complementing shotb and FPS
#show-some-honesty
#put-in-place

and BTW i joined the web site before i donated not the server, i wore XN tags after i started donating but then it was just $5 every week

benis
08-15-2017, 02:48 AM
Gyull will never shut up, regardless of what he says and the next time he tells anyone on the server my problem with him has anything to do with his race i will ban him for being too stupid to understand what i have been trying to tell him for years . Stupid is not a race gyull. Ehvy is free to play on any other server besides ours. Rampage is second to only gyull when it comes to sharing an opinion nobody asked for. I feel like i have everything that's been brought up in this thread covered and hope this is the end of it, but i probably wont be that lucky. I'd throw in some #'s now but i have no idea what that shit means. #please don't tell me I don't care.

[gyul]gyull
08-15-2017, 03:35 AM
Hey benis man sorry I sometimes (ok often lol) get mad in the game but c'mon mans, I'm trying to win and am on edge and say things in the heat of the moments, you know it the thing. Anyways I accept what you say, maybe we friends again lol?

Gen-Rampage5
08-15-2017, 02:11 PM
#benis-does-care
#gripelist
#trying-to-lol-and-piss-you-off

benis
08-16-2017, 01:07 AM
Gyull, if you would just play the game and stfu we would have no problem. You are a good player, but you stroking yourself in chat all day gets old. Rampage, i didn't lol, or get pissed off. You failed on both attempts. Trying to piss me off will work eventually though, i wont be happy about making up for whatever it is you donate if you keep this up. Please let this be the end of this thread. Thanks.

Benis