PDA

View Full Version : Apply for admin

[gyul]gyull
08-10-2017, 03:50 PM
Rukkus man and Chicargo guy, man please make me an admin so I can help clean ups the server from the noobs camper

Hugene_Krabs
08-10-2017, 04:13 PM
Lolololol im dying help me

[gyul]gyull
08-10-2017, 04:16 PM
Yeah man I'd be the best admin here XD

I'd ban your spamming :)

Gen-Rampage5
08-10-2017, 06:04 PM
if i was admin

perma ban for all 7 of your accounts

[gyul]gyull
08-10-2017, 06:28 PM
lol you're not admin materials nub campage

2Rukus
08-10-2017, 06:46 PM
Lolololol im dying help me

lol

[gyul]gyull
08-10-2017, 06:55 PM
C'mon man 3Rukus, I'd be good for your servers!

Gen-Rampage5
08-10-2017, 06:56 PM
you cant be admin because you will ban every fucking person here! scrub go back to that hoe house you belong to you think your so good to come here begging for admins position when every day half the server wants your ass banned. its ridiculous like GTFO for real no one wants you here, ppl may want you here to win but other than that your useless!

you dont even donate fucking money to the server what makes you think your so glorious to receive a top notch position for free???

[gyul]gyull
08-10-2017, 07:01 PM
you an angry little man nub camper! I'm the greatest rusher this world even know it! And one of most populars on this server, some call me a god lol

Gen-Rampage5
08-10-2017, 07:04 PM
being the "greatest" rusher is far different from being the best hopes for the server. ppl fine without your stanky azz

[gyul]gyull
08-10-2017, 07:07 PM
you just mad I kill ur camper ass so many times lol

Gen-Rampage5
08-10-2017, 07:25 PM
lol ok ok your like a kid at this point repeating yourself because you have nothing left to say! i have more of your tags than any other players on the server, im in first place a hell alot more than you, i rush more than you, im better than you, im not going to sit in chat all day long sitting on a tampon/dildo and fucking complain about my team being too bullshit or too pussy to rush, im not the one ppl are trying to votekick off the server because im annoying, all said and done i know i talk bad..... but ppl hate you, they dont love me, but they dont hate me, people just hate you with a passion XD

[gyul]gyull
08-10-2017, 07:29 PM
omg lol you a delusioned noob who is so angry you can't keep up with the great rusher like me. You the biggest noob camper I ever saw it here. I have many guys that love me to squad up with them, no one calls for your camper name lol

Gen-Rampage5
08-10-2017, 07:31 PM
slim has invited me to his squad, INC ShotB, T3Pn6-1, rukus, benis, chicago, punkette, sneaky-C4, LLNZ, alot more, whos with you

[gyul]gyull
08-10-2017, 07:37 PM
sftu you camper noobs

Gen-Rampage5
08-10-2017, 07:43 PM
proper term is "noob" there is no "s" im 1 person (singular) lol gtfo ya mad cow

[gyul]gyull
08-10-2017, 07:54 PM
lol just let it go man, i won the arguments, and the rusher. you dont even know what the rush is. You need it the smoke, not lvg/320 which you only have lol

Gen-Rampage5
08-10-2017, 08:07 PM
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/gyull/stats/850640504/pc/ your stats

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Gen-Rampage5/stats/1735957860/pc/ my stats, M320 no where on there

[gyul]gyull
08-10-2017, 08:42 PM
lol you fool, that proves i rush it, they all smoke kills, you dont rush you wouldnt understand camper:)

Gen-Rampage5
08-10-2017, 08:46 PM
lmfao hahahaha 20899 smoke kills my ass

[gyul]gyull
08-10-2017, 09:30 PM
What's so funny noobs? Ask him any the good rusher like Yosa or AndersonKunnert or that Benis guys, the real rushers get lots of smokes kills

chicago
08-11-2017, 04:24 AM
Hmm??? Gyull an admin, lets just take a few to let that soak in.

[gyul]gyull
08-11-2017, 04:43 PM
Yes I can help you guy when youre asleep and clean ups the server so you can rest easy :)

Gen-Rampage5
08-11-2017, 05:11 PM
wouldn't be a server left, everyone gets perma banned except for the people that love to blow kissed to gyull and suck ass

[gyul]gyull
08-11-2017, 05:55 PM
"blow kissed to gyull" lol make a senses man!! learned it the English! blow kisses to gyull, the greatest rusher :)

2Rukus
08-11-2017, 06:28 PM
I've about had enough of this thread.
Gyull, you will never be admin on this server.
You start more votebans on players that are legit than anyone else.
I would hate to see what you would do with admin powers.
I'm sure you would kill this server.

Ruk

[gyul]gyull
08-11-2017, 06:31 PM
Ok man sorry I won't post anymore hogwash's here

2Rukus
08-11-2017, 06:42 PM
I will say this Gyull.
You are a good rusher, but you would be a much better player if you would chill on using chat.
That is why people cant stand you.
Less chat more play is what you need.

Ruk

Gen-Rampage5
08-11-2017, 07:40 PM
hear me out ppl, if its yes its great if no then whatever:

application for admin position (or possible assistant admin)
Player: Gen-Rampage5
Game: Battlefield 3 (also known as fuckfest with nade spam 9000)
Reason this player should be picked: Loyal to server and admins, follows most ( If not all rules), never vote-kicked or banned off server in history of XN, donates money to server bi-weekly, overall good general player.
Reason for application?: I feel like the server needs a(n) admin when benis, ruk, or Chicago, or slinger are not on the game and are busy with other things, real life etc etc.
How often would you be on game?: for about 6-8 hours a day, maybe more maybe less?
Should XN make Gen-Rampage5 admin ( or assistant admin) 7 to 8 out of 10 ppl give it a yes because they are forced too!

thank you for your vote

P.S. even if i dont get admin position you guys still need that $50 a month plus that i donate so shit im here till the last server dies!

2Rukus
08-11-2017, 08:48 PM
We really don't need anymore admins on this server guys.

Thanks!
Ruk

Sneaky_Kiwi
08-12-2017, 01:19 AM
you cant be admin because you will ban every fucking person here! scrub go back to that hoe house you belong to you think your so good to come here begging for admins position when every day half the server wants your ass banned. its ridiculous like GTFO for real no one wants you here, ppl may want you here to win but other than that your useless!

you dont even donate fucking money to the server what makes you think your so glorious to receive a top notch position for free???
I don't have an issue with Gyull (other than his mouth, especially the anti-iNc crap of recent times.) and I definetly don't hate him, I've often joined his squad to get out of C and even let him take credit for my awesomeness :)

lol ok ok your like a kid at this point repeating yourself because you have nothing left to say! i have more of your tags than any other players on the server, im in first place a hell alot more than you, i rush more than you, im better than you, im not going to sit in chat all day long sitting on a tampon/dildo and fucking complain about my team being too bullshit or too pussy to rush, im not the one ppl are trying to votekick off the server because im annoying, all said and done i know i talk bad..... but ppl hate you, they dont love me, but they dont hate me, people just hate you with a passion XD
I hate you <3

slim has invited me to his squad, INC ShotB, T3Pn6-1, rukus, benis, chicago, punkette, sneaky-C4, LLNZ, alot more, whos with you
I'm going to call BS on this one.... I have never invited you to join my squad, I've tolerated your presence, usually because Punky is nice..

Because I'm a really nice guy (and because it bugs the fuck out of me) I'm going to leave a couple of links to help you with your grammar. Which I might add is a lot worse than Gyull's and English is his 2nd language!!!
http://www.wikihow.com/Tell-the-Difference-Between-Alot,-Allot-and-A-Lot
http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You're-and-Your (http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You%27re-and-Your)

shotB
08-12-2017, 01:57 AM
#banexplosivespam #banchatspam #bangyull #makeXNgreatagain

Sneaky_Kiwi
08-12-2017, 02:02 AM
#banexplosivespam #banchatspam #bangyull #makeXNgreatagain

OMG, #c4glitchsexualpleasure #getgood #freeEhvyj

JX91
08-13-2017, 08:50 AM
If c4 glitch is not allowed, it's fair enough a m320 not allowed too.

I'm tired of that, now I'm playing and the thing is, spam and spam with m320.

#bangyull #makeXNgreatagain