PDA

View Full Version : Player Gyull is really annoying - Screenshots attached

kenlocked
07-31-2017, 07:43 AM
I have reported him already and you did give him a warning to shut the fuck up! He really is not caring about it! He is still spamming chats, rendering the chat section useless for the rest of the players. Racist remarks and comments like 'Autistic team'... well... that's a different story!

If the chat spam is just for a few minutes, it's acceptable! But he is doing this for the whole round!

How would you feel if, for an entire round, the chat looked like these screenshots?

1. http://i.imgur.com/VzTdiXt.png
2. http://i.imgur.com/kQ3PCwC.png
3. http://i.imgur.com/KGQAHaG.png

This is worse than chat spam! Please warn him or for the better ban him. Or if it is possible, please for the sake of everyone, mute him!

kenlocked
08-04-2017, 02:04 AM
Alright! I see there are mixed reactions here! I just wanna say that I dont really have any personal hate against Gyull. He is a good player and he often leads his team to capture objectives. I respect him for that!

It's just annoying when he taunts players and spams the chat. It's not like I haven't asked him nicely before. I did that long time ago and he didn't care. After a graveyard shift, I just wanna have some nice time here.

With him being a jerk in chat, it only makes me wanna avoid this server whenever he is in.

@Gyull! I think we can still be friends if you can stop your juvenile attempts at provoking other players constantly. It'd be nice to have you if you could stop your racist comments man!

Again, I like the way you play and I respect you as a fellow gamer! But I really hate you for being a snob in the chat. I hope you can understand!

2Rukus
08-04-2017, 05:15 AM
I understand what you are saying, but what I do not understand is why you can't ignore him like the rest?
I play on the server all the time and I just ignore the kid. My job in game is to mainly keep the server free from cheaters.
If we were to kick or mute players just for running their mouth then I'm pretty sure the server would be dead.
Kid will be kids, It's part of the game. Let the kids be kids.
I'm sure one day they will growup.....maybe lol

P.S.
There is no way to permanently mute a player on BF3. Thanks to DICE

Ruk

Gen-Rampage5
08-04-2017, 06:56 AM
majority vote to mute him every time he gets annoying just a !votemute

binarywrecker
08-04-2017, 07:57 AM
i know i dont have any say but im on board with a mute he is constantly spamming the chat and insulting players whenever i am on

kenlocked
08-04-2017, 08:26 AM
I understand what you are saying, but what I do not understand is why you can't ignore him like the rest?

He is too disruptive on the chat to ignore! :/ We kinda need to communicate with the rest of the team too. We type stuff, but within seconds his spam makes it go away to the top. And it gets worse when he provokes some other player racially and they both get into a fight in the chat! In that case - it's his spam + the fight. I don't think this is normal to ignore. The only way to do that is hide the team chat and play a monotonous game! Sorry, I do realize he is a kid, but something had to be done about the chat spam. I'm not the only one asking here!

Gen-Rampage5
08-04-2017, 03:50 PM
was looking at some old threads trying to report a player (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Fizzex/stats/355889316/pc/) copy and paste for BF3 look at that K/D. when i saw that this shit has been going on for over a year, if its over 1 year old punish the fucking prick by either temporary ban or permanent ban yes hes good but still (somehow gets thru tugs and 32 angry players beggin for a kill at B) i think hes gone mental over all this bullshit making him think hes some god over us or something.

its over a 1.5 year issue. fix it please or just ban him!!!!!!!!!

2Rukus
08-04-2017, 04:37 PM
It's a good thing you guys aren't admins. LOL
I'll see if I can get him to chill out again.

Ruk