PDA

View Full Version : the imbecile who turns off the server with attention problems

Tank_Fury
06-20-2019, 06:28 PM
How is it possible that the type that turns off the server has access to the offline chat that only the administrators of the server can have? today he just turned off the server 3 times and spoke for the admin chat !!!

Can not install a firewall or something like that that protects the server host?

I was informing and I think that the most likely is that someone will guess the password rcon, rukus suggest you change the password to admin recon

FredSanchez
06-20-2019, 08:46 PM
How is it possible that the type that turns off the server has access to the offline chat that only the administrators of the server can have? today he just turned off the server 3 times and spoke for the admin chat !!!

Can not install a firewall or something like that that protects the server host?

I was informing and I think that the most likely is that someone will guess the password rcon, rukus suggest you change the password to admin recon

And Sadly it just happened again

Tank_Fury
06-20-2019, 08:56 PM
And Sadly it just happened again
lol really?

that guy needs to get an urgent life

AetherMetal
06-20-2019, 09:54 PM
New user..? Hmmmmmmmm

2Rukus
06-21-2019, 05:59 AM
It's a hack some kids found.

Tank_Fury
06-21-2019, 12:22 PM
It's a hack some kids found.
I think it is advisable to change all the passwords related to the server

2Rukus
06-21-2019, 12:47 PM
They aren't logging into the rcon layer. It's an in-game hack. They have to be in the game

Tank_Fury
06-21-2019, 02:26 PM
They aren't logging into the rcon layer. It's an in-game hack. They have to be in the game

when it happens again, I will give you a list of all the people that are on the server, obviously how many there are so few people will be easier ...

ANKABOOM
06-23-2019, 06:42 PM
Server went down 4x today. I am getting fuken tired of this BS. Get that son of a bitch so we can play , please.

byCarlsJr
06-23-2019, 09:27 PM
Server went down 4x today. I am getting fuken tired of this BS. Get that son of a bitch so we can play , please.

We here you, we're working on it.