PDA

View Full Version : Racist gyull

typelimahae
06-11-2017, 06:36 PM
I joined this site to write this.

He still speaks ill of Asians, especially to Koreans.
As soon as he sees me, he always says "he is a korean monkey" or "stupid Korean".

Why should I be blamed for being Korean from him?
He always emphasizes that I am Korean. What the hell is wrong with you?
and every time I die, he say "Korean camper down". He even curses my mother.

I've been angry, I've turned off the chat window, and I've been playing games.
But I've had enough.

yesterday I got angry with him because he said "stupid korean" again
At that time I swore a curse. I admit that there was a problem with what I said.
and then I was banned from the server.

He may laugh at this, but I am very unhappy. Many players are still suffering from him.
I don't know why he wasn't banned from this server. He says that he has changed himself.

but...no...

He will make excuses.
He will say that I am wrong but think about it and think about it.

"How about your fault?"

Think of my feelings that I had to turn off the chat window whenever you were there.
I don't want to hear the crap out of you. You didn't expect me to come to this site, did you?
I will post it until he is banned from this server.

just ban him forever...that's all i want

2Rukus
06-12-2017, 01:20 PM
I'll deal with him.

Thanks
Ruk

2Rukus
06-12-2017, 04:08 PM
I deleted your post gyull.
Like I said in game chat. Learn to stfu.

Ruk

gyull
06-12-2017, 05:26 PM
ok no problem . i just wanna said this one ' lies won't work '

benis
06-12-2017, 06:15 PM
I must have missed the stuff gyull said, i only caught the end, I know better than anyone how gyull starts shit and blames others. We removed the ban on you Type, and gyull will be gone for good if he doesn't stop. He has gotten his last warning.

gyull
06-13-2017, 07:49 AM
he said that 'nigro ' but i am not , that is reallllly different . anyway i will keep on my promise :-) no problem

typelimahae
06-16-2017, 05:49 AM
thanks ruk. but i wanna say something to gyull.
"lies don't work???"
every person who i know can tell the truth. they're all suffered from him. u can talk with them, if u want.
i'm wanna show that u said to everyone but i can't because i don't have screenshot.
but If you try to do that shit one more time, i will take screenshot.
Be careful. if u try to do that shit, By then, i can say "lies don't work"

and i still banned. can u fix that benis??

2Rukus
06-16-2017, 06:30 AM
Ban is removed.

chicago
06-16-2017, 06:57 AM
So much drama. It's just a game guys.

benis
06-17-2017, 01:06 AM
We can turn this into something that actually makes money. We need to buy two people on the server plane tickets once a month. They meet in a country that doesn't have laws against such things, and they fist fight. No weapons. We charge people to watch.......... Boats and hoes.

benis
06-17-2017, 01:16 AM
I thought someone told me the ban was removed and didn't check before i typed. lol

Gen-Rampage5
06-21-2017, 12:26 AM
please ban gyull. he makes the game even more unplayable than my family taking up all the wifi at night
just rage inducing having him speak his bullshit in chat, like last night calling himself a god lol
we are nerds he says...... yet gods are the ultimate nerds so gyull SYFAU get good :/

Sneaky_Kiwi
06-23-2017, 05:57 PM
TBH; I find all the anti-Gyull trolling and constant hackusations a certain section of the community seems to thrive on a lot more fukd up.
I personally don't have a problem with Gyull's trying to push and cajole his team into rushing, shit, I even jump in his squad sometimes and join in trying to win a round instead of c4 glitching gren spamming lil bitches off the back stairs.
I'm sure if there was a !votemute that lasted till the end of current round it would garner a load more votes than the current !votekick or !voteban I know I'd have it bound to a key 4 sure.. !votemute Gen-Rampage hackusating butt sores xxxx