PDA

View Full Version : Gyull - Voteban Abuser

kenlocked
05-29-2017, 08:03 AM
Server: XtremeNoobs 24/7 Metro 1200 Tic -64P-
Player: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/gyull/

To the admins! I know you have a lenient policy on bans. But player - Gyull is abusing vote for no apparent reasons. He also spams the chat making it hard for us to communicate.

I have also read all the previous reports on him and I hope you sure know well how ridiculous this is getting. He almost kicked three legit players in a match for voting !no for his previous lame votekicks.

We really don't care the shit talks and stuff... but this fellow is beyond his limits and needs to be banned.

2Rukus
05-30-2017, 05:02 AM
Yeah, I'm about sick of him.

gyull
06-01-2017, 04:03 PM
kenlocked u did shit first man when u first that shit and i did and actuallly that is not ban just vote kick . stop lies . seriously be a honest dude . that is votekick and u did shit first with ur friend. if u were correct . ppl would vote kick me .dont u remember ? u failed to vote kick me .stop lies at least im not lies shame on u bastard

gyull
06-01-2017, 04:22 PM
hey 2rukes sry of my talking a lot . i will less talking i just wanna talking my friends in the other team .anyway i didnt mean but im sry

kenlocked
06-02-2017, 09:41 AM
Explain what I did, gyull?

This is how it happened, IIRC. I hope anyone who played that day knew it!
1. You joined my team.
2. You joined my squad.
3. You started a votekick on me with a reason "troll"
4. I kicked you out of the squad.
5. You joined again and type 'Hey, monkey!' in the chat.
6. I kicked you again.
7. You started a voteban on me with the same reason "troll"
8. Only then I initiated a votekick on you.
9. When votekick failed and you wouldn't stop, I initiated a voteban.
10. When my squadmate asked you about it, you started another votekick on him with the reason "troll" after mine expired.

He almost got kicked by one vote!

You deny all this?

kenlocked
06-02-2017, 09:45 AM
Thank you for understanding, @Rukus

kenlocked
06-02-2017, 10:38 AM
Yeah, I'm about sick of him.

Thank you for understanding! Do what is need to be done here.

Sneaky_Kiwi
06-03-2017, 09:58 PM
we need a !votemute option

LLNZ
06-04-2017, 07:59 PM
we need a !votemute option

you misspelled !votemutegyull ;)

Sneaky_Kiwi
06-05-2017, 12:14 AM
you misspelled !votemutegyull ;)

Gyull isnt the only person that it would be effective against...
There's a load of wannabe Pro=players on the server who think anyone that owns their ass must be hax..
I must admit that I LMAO at the irony today when FourAces42 was busy filling the chat with shit about inC being hax and then I see 101

chicago
06-05-2017, 04:55 AM
I think the best way to make everyone happy is for Ruk and I to shut the server down.

2Rukus
06-05-2017, 04:58 AM
not a bad idea......:p

Sneaky_Kiwi
06-05-2017, 06:48 AM
I think the best way to make everyone happy is for Ruk and I to shut the server down.

But then where could we go and bitch and moan about something we pay nothing towards the upkeep or running of????

Sneaky_Kiwi
06-05-2017, 06:49 AM
not a bad idea......:p

I know right... a !votemute would be totally awesome :)
<3

2Rukus
06-05-2017, 07:12 AM
lol kiwi

kenlocked
06-05-2017, 11:38 PM

I understand how you guys feel about banning someone. That's really nice of you! But when someone like Gyull crosses the line, you need to do what's best for the rest of the players. A temporary ban will bring guys like him back to their senses, perhaps. I bet at least one of you guys would've witnessed his annoying behaviour in the past games.

byCarlsJr
06-06-2017, 12:17 AM
That's really nice of you! But when someone like Gyull crosses the line, you need to do what's best for the rest of the players.
You must be new here? Oh do tell...

A temporary ban will bring guys like him back to their senses, perhaps.
He was banned for like 6 months. Think he needs to take a vacation away from battlefield. I hear Tahiti is nice.

chicago
06-06-2017, 03:12 AM
LOL, you know the maintenance cost it takes to keep Air Chicago fueled and on the runway at O'Hare.

byCarlsJr
06-07-2017, 07:19 PM
LOL, you know the maintenance cost it takes to keep Air Chicago fueled and on the runway at O'Hare.

I know a doctor that can tell ya... Too soon?