PDA

View Full Version : Explain this for me

herplyaids
02-27-2017, 04:29 AM
Why does chicago get so butthurt over being called butthurt? Only ran into him/her/it once before in the year or so that I've played on the server, so I don't know the backstory.

Honest question. Not trying to troll. benis' post got me wondering.

chicago
02-27-2017, 06:23 AM
Obviously your brain isn’t working so I’ll say this so you can understand. We turn on nade limit from time to time when the nade spam is bad. We even have it scrolling in the game to let players know we turn it on. Now take a deep breath and read slowly. I turned on nade limit “here it comes” because the nade spam was bad. You then decided to ignore the big banner that says “we turn on nade limit from time to time so don’t cry about it” and said I got butt hurt. All the admins on this server spend most of our time switching to the losing team so getting butt hurt in the game not likely. You still could not let it go and decided to tell others that joined I was butt hurt. It's not nor has it ever been about what we feel but what is good for the server. We have 64 players that want to play the game and 1 that just wants to bitch about the admin trying to make the game fun for everyone. So thank you for playing on the server but your time here is done. There is other server for you to go play on.

herplyaids
02-27-2017, 07:33 AM
Obviously your brain isn’t working so I’ll say this so you can understand. We turn on nade limit from time to time when the nade spam is bad. We even have it scrolling in the game to let players know we turn it on. Now take a deep breath and read slowly. I turned on nade limit “here it comes” because the nade spam was bad. You then decided to ignore the big banner that says “we turn on nade limit from time to time so don’t cry about it” and said I got butt hurt. All the admins on this server spend most of our time switching to the losing team so getting butt hurt in the game not likely. You still could not let it go and decided to tell others that joined I was butt hurt. It's not nor has it ever been about what we feel but what is good for the server. We have 64 players that want to play the game and 1 that just wants to bitch about the admin trying to make the game fun for everyone. So thank you for playing on the server but your time here is done. There is other server for you to go play on.

I know it gets turned on from time to time. I don't mind that it does. I don't see why you are so hung up on that I have a problem that you turned it on. I don't. Never did. Get beyond that.

All I did was state that 'an admin', ie not you by name, turned it on b/c they were losing. You then proceeded to whine and cry about nade spam in chat. To which I responded with "the butthurt is real". I didn't try to goad you or troll you. After roughly 10-15 min later, after ONE PLAYER joined and asked why it was on, I informed them that, again not you by name, that an admin got butthurt (which you did) and turned it on. Total tally of butthurts: TWO. Didn't say it to every new person, just ONE. It is seriously surprising how upset, ie butthurt, you are that I told one person why it was on. It is actually making me giggle a bit.

I am lost on how you think I was butthurt that you turned it on. I've asked many times before for it to be turned on.

psst: btw, I use the assist feature a lot as well. err DID use rather.

EDIT: Not really sure why you are trying to play it off that I flew off the handle, b/c I didn't.

byCarlsJr
02-27-2017, 07:54 AM
I am lost on how you think I was butthurt that you turned it on.

This post exemplifies it, completely.

herplyaids
02-27-2017, 08:01 AM
This post exemplifies it, completely.

So making one comment teasing is butthurt. All I did was try to get his goat. Obviously, I did. All this is just for pure enjoyment.

To clear something up, I wasn't nade spamming (which is gay, nade spamming). The only reason I knew it had been turned on was b/c I fired an RPG to red stairs and got a triple kill. Little popup warning kinda told me.

herplyaids
02-27-2017, 08:36 AM
Awww you gave me a title!!! I'm touched! <3 <3

benis
02-28-2017, 09:13 PM
No touching allowed on this website, we have had some issues with that in the past.

Hugene_Krabs
02-28-2017, 09:21 PM
No touching allowed on this website, we have had some issues with that in the past.

Oh hi chicago ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) what big arms you have ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

benis
02-28-2017, 10:24 PM
Point proven, just saying the word brings the weirdos out of the woodwork.

chicago
03-01-2017, 08:19 AM
No homo no homo!!