PDA

View Full Version : Aggressive player and does not let play TopSec1isBack

FosfoVita
04-26-2019, 01:00 PM
Hi, I'm relatively new to your server. But already more than 3 months ago I am watching this player enter and I can not bear to have to be reading all the time all kinds of insults to all. Because it is not only with me, this character insults and absolutely assaults the entire server.
The player in question is: TopSec1isBack
Honestly I am tired of having to go through this and not being able to play quietly. I ask you please to do what is necessary to regulate the situation with this person as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your attention.

2Rukus
04-26-2019, 06:19 PM
TopSec1 has been gaming here for years.
He fucks around and jokes with everyone. He means no harm by his rants.
There is an option to hide chat in game if the chat bothers you....Press "H" until it says Chat hidden.

Ruk

Tank_Fury
04-26-2019, 06:21 PM
curiously his original account was banned a long time ago and he created another to play again in xn, not if his ban was voted or global punkbuster ..

FosfoVita
04-27-2019, 03:14 PM
Why do I have to be forced not to watch the chat because of this guy? Is not one of your rules not to lack respect among the players on your server?

AetherMetal
04-27-2019, 06:40 PM
Why do I have to be forced not to watch the chat because of this guy? Is not one of your rules not to lack respect among the players on your server?

Sometimes I'm even worst than him, ask anybody xdxdxd.

Trust me Fosfo, we just troll to get mad everyone, the secret is using the legendary weapon, it will lead a critical damage X200, the weapon is called "ignore player". Very useful I must say.

2Rukus
04-27-2019, 10:08 PM

I am not gonna sit here and babysit the chat.
We can all be adults here and choose to ignore what others say.

Ruk

rubicscube78
05-02-2019, 01:09 PM
You cant take what Topsec says personally, he's a good guy and just makes the chat interesting and funny. Its just for laughs, trust me.

FosfoVita
05-03-2019, 01:46 PM
:cool:

ANKABOOM
05-03-2019, 04:54 PM
TopSec1 is funny to a point lol:D Do not take him seriously :cool: