PDA

View Full Version : [expletives/derogatory comments] battlefield user being rude

MysticalCoitus
04-24-2019, 07:19 PM
Hi all, not sure how to give you more info (someone said you all can check the game logs) but someone named "SJWField" started spamming the N word during the game currently in progress as i type this, and I think it was very off-putting. Action should be taken, tho I know users like them probaby get a kick out of it hopping from server to server. Just in very poor taste.

benis
04-24-2019, 10:33 PM
Thanks man, I'll check it out.

NewspaperNelson
04-25-2019, 12:02 PM
Thanks man, I'll check it out.

I filed a !report on him at the time.

NewspaperNelson
04-25-2019, 12:02 PM
Hi all, not sure how to give you more info (someone said you all can check the game logs) but someone named "SJWField" started spamming the N word during the game currently in progress as i type this, and I think it was very off-putting. Action should be taken, tho I know users like them probaby get a kick out of it hopping from server to server. Just in very poor taste.

Hey man, what's so mystical about your coitus? Did you learn it in the Far East or something?

MysticalCoitus
04-26-2019, 01:20 PM
Glad you reported him Nelson. Just another asshole spreading bad vibes.

And hey, "a gentleman never asks, a lady never tells" is what a wise man once told me. But since you're not a gentleman and I'm not a lady, here's my account of what happened

I used to draw comic strips, pen and paper, during class in high school. American public school system, so boring. For my own entertainment I started slipping them to others around me to read during class. Over time, recurring characters started to take shape in the form of a dysfunctional school with perverted and alcoholic professors and disrespectful, prankster students. One of my favourites I wrote was this one about how the secretary kept putting lsd in one professor's coffee every morning and one day they somehow hook up during lunch. As this professor is telling another professor about this encounter, the second professor exclaims, "That was definitely one mystical coitus!"