PDA

View Full Version : Bans everywhere? ;_

AetherMetal
04-23-2019, 11:14 PM
I need answers, I'm missing so much there :(

Did Fly just get global banned not for cheating but for covering it with (Zeus knows which program) but trying to cover it fucked up everything and Evenbalance caught him? I didn't understand crearly.. Help me clearing up my mind, plus, it will be different without Fly the sv bah... the same with other banned players xdxdx (at least for me hauha)
Also Bandost got caught... The only thing left is Numba' getting global banned and I'm starting to drink for depression now and not for routine as always xdxdxdaushjajahaaghi

PD: Someone please tell to NFO to fix the server! XN is the only server that I can't access because of the "No Packet Flow" error :( I really miss playing here people! :/

benis
04-24-2019, 12:03 AM
Everyone else that has been banned recently has been for "multihack 73004". They dont tell us what that means. Globally banned by even balance is because you tried to hack PB.

AetherMetal
04-24-2019, 12:35 AM
Wow, but hacking the service that ""prevents"" (in million comas) you hacking isn't that stupidly risky?? Did he consumed something at that time? What leaded him to hack pb..?

NewspaperNelson
04-24-2019, 03:29 PM
""prevents"" (in million comas)

Them there is apostrophes my man.

Fly
04-24-2019, 03:37 PM
Them there is apostrophes my man.

honestly

2Rukus
04-24-2019, 05:06 PM
honestly

This is what we ask of our players to be...................

NewspaperNelson
04-24-2019, 05:28 PM
honestly

Say it ain't so fly.

benis
04-25-2019, 12:21 AM
Flyguy uses a proxy with 23 linked bf3 accounts from all over the world. Even Balance says he was hacking PB's software, and Flyguy says "didnt do nothing lol". I think I'll side with Even Balance. Please don't waste any more of our time fly.

Fly
04-25-2019, 02:12 AM
Flyguy uses a proxy with 23 linked bf3 accounts from all over the world. Even Balance says he was hacking PB's software, and Flyguy says "didnt do nothing lol". I think I'll side with Even Balance. Please don't waste any more of our time fly.

I got this back from my ticket if you think I waste your time lol

Trouble Ticket History:
04/23/2019 21:19:16 - "Alex J"
Note #2: The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID.

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.

Fly
04-25-2019, 02:15 AM
So this ban will not be lifted I guess I cant waste your time anymore and this is my goodbye was nice time good server donated with real love peace

AetherMetal
04-25-2019, 09:52 AM
PB explanations are glorious though, "We don't know nothing, we are not saying that you did something, we got no way to proof that you did it also, but here goes the ban anyways I'm eating some Doritos bye"
Seriously they got a film script or something?
PD: Fly whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm gonna cry ��

NewspaperNelson
04-25-2019, 12:01 PM

How in the holy hell does someone have 23 accounts for the same game? I've never been anyone but NewspaperNelson, going back to my Xbox Live account in 2008.

Fly
04-25-2019, 12:13 PM
How in the holy hell does someone have 23 accounts for the same game? I've never been anyone but NewspaperNelson, going back to my Xbox Live account in 2008.

the thing is lol I Rush XP

AetherMetal
04-25-2019, 12:29 PM
the thing is lol I Rush XP

But Fly, do your accounts are specified to be used as if they were super agents? I mean, do you use each account to rush on different servers all over the world?
Example:
1. India
2. Japan
3. China
4. Norway
5. Fiji Islands
6. Svalbard
7. Sealand
8. Turkmenistan
9. Mongolia
10. Argentina
11. France
12. Italy
13. Iceland
14. Greenland
15. Charles Manson cell
16. Hell
17. Korea
18. Germany
19. Denzel Washington's mansion
20. Dr. Emmet Brown's DeLorean
21. Benis house
22. Finland
23. Asgard?

Is like if I made 30 accounts to explode the shit out of every person with my M320, but why would I do that if I can do this with my single 2014 account?

Fly
04-25-2019, 01:03 PM
But Fly, do your accounts are specified to be used as if they were super agents? I mean, do you use each account to rush on different servers all over the world?
Example:
1. India
2. Japan
3. China
4. Norway
5. Fiji Islands
6. Svalbard
7. Sealand
8. Turkmenistan
9. Mongolia
10. Argentina
11. France
12. Italy
13. Iceland
14. Greenland
15. Charles Manson cell
16. Hell
17. Korea
18. Germany
19. Denzel Washington's mansion
20. Dr. Emmet Brown's DeLorean
21. Benis house
22. Finland
23. Asgard?

Is like if I made 30 accounts to explode the shit out of every person with my M320, but why would I do that if I can do this with my single 2014 account?

I have no information myself what actually happend lol the ticket for me is a mystery aether

deadman
04-25-2019, 01:29 PM
I failed to link the RUSH vs multiple account. Also why proxy ? to emulate high ping ?

benis
04-25-2019, 06:04 PM
This is why flyguy was trying to sit idle on our server. Here are score per minute graphs for two people i know for certain have not cheated, and flyguy.
https://screenshots.firefox.com/OUpJ3acf8m4dWW3t/bf3stats.com
https://screenshots.firefox.com/H92SwgvUaWQTXlr9/bf3stats.com
https://screenshots.firefox.com/2DRXbB3WClyNQgoe/bf3stats.com
I'm not trying to compare stats. For someone with that many hours in game, score per minute should not look like that. Ruk and I both drop off because we try to populate the server.
Fly sits idle on a full server. I encourage all of you to look up your own spm if you think I'm wrong and tell me if the graph looks anything like a mountain range.

AetherMetal
04-25-2019, 08:32 PM
I encourage all of you to look up your own spm if you think I'm wrong and tell me if the graph looks anything like a mountain range.

Hhooooooly fv@k why did he used that things? I really don't know, a guy that rushes do not use this kind of shitty cheat. The cheaters mostly just go as a medic with an AEK, M16 or AN and hit every miserable thing on any server. But look at that morbid mountain ah! I'm really drunk and confused right now... A cheater that rushes with 23 accounts is really, really impossible to understand

benis
04-25-2019, 08:49 PM
Here is a recent PB ban that seems to be unanimously disliked, but does not try to sit idle to hide it, and is not globally banned by Even Balance.
https://screenshots.firefox.com/shfvheQ4oeWoBzis/bf3stats.com
Flat as a pancake......................

deadman
04-25-2019, 09:08 PM
no wonder people idle.......... just checked my history, it is very smooth..... ha ha...

AetherMetal
04-25-2019, 09:26 PM
Well my latest history is a bitch, really varied, I really want to know what was Fly doing with his 7373837 accounts..

Fly
04-26-2019, 08:14 AM
This is why flyguy was trying to sit idle on our server. Here are score per minute graphs for two people i know for certain have not cheated, and flyguy.
https://screenshots.firefox.com/OUpJ3acf8m4dWW3t/bf3stats.com
https://screenshots.firefox.com/H92SwgvUaWQTXlr9/bf3stats.com
https://screenshots.firefox.com/2DRXbB3WClyNQgoe/bf3stats.com
I'm not trying to compare stats. For someone with that many hours in game, score per minute should not look like that. Ruk and I both drop off because we try to populate the server.
Fly sits idle on a full server. I encourage all of you to look up your own spm if you think I'm wrong and tell me if the graph looks anything like a mountain range.

Hey yes I sit idle sometimes but mostly because the servers when I join arent full and sometimes I do other stuff like you know what cheating da system oh yeahhhh no but seriously you accuse me from sitting on your server when its full why dont you put in a autokick afther 10 or 15 or maybe 7 minutes? I do understand the theory behind proxy but pb is telling me they cant accuse me because they dont gather personal information I want you to unban the other account you immediately banned because of a fault in PB system and thats why we dont see many old players anymore PB ban will probably hit anybody one day lol complete random old system from 2011 afther this they didnt receive new offers for new games so that tells something

AetherMetal
04-26-2019, 10:34 AM
I want you to unban the other account you immediately

Fly I think that you're using the wrong spell.. Try with persuasion spell.

Seriously I really would want you to be unbanned but I don't think it's happening.. Less if you -demand-.. I insist that the 23 accounts do not make sense at all..

deadman
04-26-2019, 10:41 AM
yup, two questions remain. Why Proxy ? Why 23 account ?

Fly
04-26-2019, 10:54 AM
yup, two questions remain. Why Proxy ? Why 23 account ?

want to think to waste that kind of many and I am not persuations of whatever you call it lol I donated money which dumb fucking little cheater is going to send money to the server he is cheating lol but maybe I just did that to say this...? Its friday and haradwatch watch is getting longer and what is that proxy thing I dont even know what that is tell me..

MysticalCoitus
04-26-2019, 01:29 PM
Man I leave for 2 months cause grad school's kicking my ass and when I come back this shit blows up. Was great to rush with you Fly. Can't you just make another account and start over?

Fly
04-26-2019, 01:33 PM
Man I leave for 2 months cause grad school's kicking my ass and when I come back this shit blows up. Was great to rush with you Fly. Can't you just make another account and start over?

well haradwatch is waiting lol XP

MysticalCoitus
04-26-2019, 05:28 PM
I didnt mean any disrespect, no need to call me sucker. What is haradwatch? Another account?

Tank_Fury
04-26-2019, 06:17 PM
Here is a blocked cat, and I know good sources that punkbuster 2019 was put in the campaign to clean the bf3 hackers, so it saw people expelled from the server or known in the battlefield servers 3 as xpexi, bandost or many more. these forbidden, they have nothing to do with the false positives of the nvidia driver and many said they were banned by this punkbuster problem that was resolved in December 2018 and early January and, interestingly, all of the nvidia driver problem took away the prohibition of accounts and many others not so rare, no?

Fly, I met you a long time ago, although we did not talk much and your way of playing abusing the smoke was extremely strange, in the same way that Xpexi played that it looked like he had an X-ray vision that killed everything that crossed in spite of that there were 30 smoke screens in front of him. I hope that everything you say is true and you do not fall into lies for a game of 2011, the game will probably die at the end of the year, who knows ... then I do not see the need to lie. Anyway, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but punkbuster obviously detects something strange in the account and that can not be denied ...

Fly
04-26-2019, 07:03 PM
I didnt mean any disrespect, no need to call me sucker. What is haradwatch? Another account?

I didnt call you a sucker I mean that I got banned is a sucker situation my bad

AetherMetal
04-26-2019, 10:28 PM
I really have enjoyed the super encounter here on this sv.. It's like a rol play game, some kind of morbid tale where every player made specified actions in metro..

Haaaa.. I'm getting melancholic.. I'm going to drink

I hope some possibility that you get a way to play Fly.. I'm still having problems entering to the sv. Shitty no packet flooooooow

MysticalCoitus
04-28-2019, 02:42 AM
I didnt call you a sucker I mean that I got banned is a sucker situation my bad

No worries. I hear you man, it's a mess with these server bans. Any chance you'll return to the server or is it out of your hands?