PDA

View Full Version : Seriously?

Dhethrowe
04-20-2019, 08:51 PM
I think it's funny how I have recovered a hacked/stolen account and they have had bans on them and somehow that means I cheat. I want you to prove that I am cheating in game. You have players on here daily who cheat (It's obvious) and nothing gets done.

Also, no one ever said I couldn't come back and play on this server. You just asked me to leave XN so people from other servers wouldn't get upset and I did it without any complaints or negativity to XN.

I've seen the bans myself and one was from back in the BF2 days thinking it would be funny to spawn random crap in the server. I was just 15 when I did that. The other is from an old EA account that was hacked by someone which had multiple battlefield names on it. Origin is great by pulling all my old CD keys into one client/account and anything that was done on those accounts gets transferred to it.

I know you're just gonna post some copy pasta from metabans,pbbans, and other sources to try to prove that I'm just a cheater.

AetherMetal
04-26-2019, 10:31 PM
I like mushrooms on my pizza

byCarlsJr
04-28-2019, 10:27 AM
I think it's funny how I have recovered a hacked/stolen account and they have had bans on them and somehow that means I cheat.

No, it's not funny. You haven't recovered from "a" hacked account, in fact your history paints you as a suspicious player/chronic cheater.

You have players on here daily who cheat (It's obvious) and nothing gets done.

No, we work hard to remove them. This thread is an example of one.

I want you to prove that I am cheating in game.

Ok. No problem, here's your spaghetti.

A Flowchart of only some of your accounts (click here) (https://xtremenoobs.com/dhethro.php)

Besides hearing you admit in our Teamspeak to cheating previously... you have 46 aliases spread over TOO FUCKING MANY ACCOUNTS. I got tired of tracking you down!!!

Aliases:

1800JGWENTWORTH
455TOMOUTH
616-745-2743
AhnalBeadAndy
BagofDickz
Brew Bars
ChamsareON
ChamsareON:)
datAEKdoe
Demp
Dhethro
Dhethrow
Dhethrowe
DhethroweGaming
DhethrowGaming
ebolakilledmycat
erohwnilzzugmuc
FAILBOT9000
FriendlyFire=ON?
FriendlyFire=ON?_
FUCKIN RAPE
GrEEEf
gyulls200thaccnt
I HAX KIK ME
ITS_DAT_BOIII
MlKE_BR0WN
MSchrader
MSchrader.Drunk
OMGSFX Dhethro
OMGSFX Dhethro_
QueeefCannon
RoastBeefSammich
RohnClark
Rymjobjimmy
schrader
SMYD Dhethro
SMYD Dhethro_
SMYDbbbb Dhethro_
SOFAK1NGWETODED
sregginkcuf
TransVapingVegan
TTV-Dhethrowe
Ungodly
urfacelawl
VeganVaper
XXIMASCRUBXX

I really don't care if you cheat

We do! We work hard to keep a cheat free server.

AetherMetal
04-28-2019, 11:17 AM

1800JGWENTWORTH
455TOMOUTH
616-745-2743
AhnalBeadAndy
BagofDickz
Brew Bars
ChamsareON
datAEKdoe
Demp
Dhethro
Dhethrow
Dhethrowe
DhethroweGaming
DhethrowGaming
ebolakilledmycat
erohwnilzzugmuc
FAILBOT9000
FriendlyFire=ON?
FriendlyFire=ON?_
FUCKIN RAPE
GrEEEf
gyulls200thaccnt
I HAX KIK ME
ITS_DAT_BOIII
MlKE_BR0WN
MSchrader
MSchrader.Drunk
OMGSFX Dhethro
OMGSFX Dhethro_
QueeefCannon
RoastBeefSammich
RohnClark
Rymjobjimmy
schrader
SMYD Dhethro
SMYD Dhethro_
SMYDbbbb Dhethro_
SOFAK1NGWETODED
sregginkcuf
TransVapingVegan
TTV-Dhethrowe
Ungodly
urfacelawl
VeganVaper
XXIMASCRUBXX

OH SHIT, He presents the same behavior of all the cheaters I banned/knew!
Multiple accounts with almost the fucking same name, nicks with atrocious "gaming" quotes, caps on, with no fucking purpose, almost illegible way of writing.. Shit, another anthropological discovery..
He got his fries with beer..

I know you do Carl, and all you do the job with really dedication, and we clearly see that.. I just said that in my case, I don't care anymore if someone cheats; DICE is like the system, full of holes, corrupted, they have PB which """""""inhibits"""""" cheaters, but! Cheaters can buy something to occult that cheat, or can buy a cheat that can't be busted by this pancake program, I really thinks that the same company exports those tricky jobs so they can get more money, later the users distribute between them for a little price ... I saw something similar somewhere.. but where? ------drugs cof cof--

Tank_Fury
04-28-2019, 01:55 PM
No, it's not funny. You haven't recovered from "a" hacked account, in fact your history paints you as a suspicious player/chronic cheater.

No, we work hard to remove them. This thread is an example of one.

A Flowchart of only some of your accounts (click here) (https://xtremenoobs.com/dhethro.php)

Besides hearing you admit in our Teamspeak to cheating previously... you have 46 aliases spread over TOO FUCKING MANY ACCOUNTS. I got tired of tracking you down!!!

Aliases:

1800JGWENTWORTH
455TOMOUTH
616-745-2743
AhnalBeadAndy
BagofDickz
Brew Bars
ChamsareON
datAEKdoe
Demp
Dhethro
Dhethrow
Dhethrowe
DhethroweGaming
DhethrowGaming
ebolakilledmycat
erohwnilzzugmuc
FAILBOT9000
FriendlyFire=ON?
FriendlyFire=ON?_
FUCKIN RAPE
GrEEEf
gyulls200thaccnt
I HAX KIK ME
ITS_DAT_BOIII
MlKE_BR0WN
MSchrader
MSchrader.Drunk
OMGSFX Dhethro
OMGSFX Dhethro_
QueeefCannon
RoastBeefSammich
RohnClark
Rymjobjimmy
schrader
SMYD Dhethro
SMYD Dhethro_
SMYDbbbb Dhethro_
SOFAK1NGWETODED
sregginkcuf
TransVapingVegan
TTV-Dhethrowe
Ungodly
urfacelawl
VeganVaper
XXIMASCRUBXX

go these data leave more clarify things, I think someone should give good explanations and your friend must understand that is doing wrong to defend it ...

deadman
04-29-2019, 06:57 PM
because I always forget my user name. ha ha......