PDA

View Full Version : Too Funny

chicago
01-04-2017, 08:54 PM
iNc_xxxRustyxxx I was getting banned and got 10 votes day before, I think it continued the votes .. I am in XN ts join me c:
1 week ago
Hugene_Krabs GG
1 week ago
ch1cag07 Sorry about the voteban, I just saw that 2 days ago. I removed it so jump back on when you want.
3 days ago
kriptikghost But everyone good is banned. Fuck you Ch1cag07 and Benis can suck my dick
3 days ago
iNc_xxxRustyxxx Thanks chicago for that.. :D lmao kriptik xD
3 days ago
fnbenis I think you are a good player rusty, you haven't given us any reason to think otherwise. Unlike kriptik, who got caught cheating by pb and tried to blame mono for hacking his account. Not surprising that bitch ass is still trying to blame me for it.
2 days ago
Hugene_Krabs damn krip you are bad lmao
2 days ago
iNc_xxxRustyxxx Thanks benis
2 days ago
kriptikghost Just being honest. Benis cracks me up, especially when he gets all serious. What's it like to be so cool Benis?
2 days ago
Hugene_Krabs lmao
2 days ago
fnbenis It's not bad, i am trying to get used to it. What's it like to still be butt hurt about getting banned from our server a year ago? I'm sorry you got caught cheating, you only have yourself to blame though.
20 hours ago
fnbenis Wait, it really is mono's fault. If he would have just let you borrow the money to buy that Delorean, you would wouldn't have tried to throw him under the bus claiming he had a ban from your house and you could have traveled back in time to remove the ban.

2Rukus
01-05-2017, 06:22 AM
lol

Sling3r
01-06-2017, 05:05 PM
wow. I miss all the fun.

Dbeau
01-17-2017, 09:57 AM
I'd say. Missed that fun