PDA

View Full Version : PunkBuster kick

ANKABOOM
04-04-2019, 12:02 AM
Anyone knows why I got kicked ...''Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'ANKABOOM' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [130827]''

Deadly_PewPew
04-04-2019, 04:14 AM
I'm sure you have a good friend and his name is "google"

2Rukus
04-04-2019, 04:45 AM
Try to update punkbuster.
Sometimes just rebooting your computer will fix that issue as well.

ANKABOOM
04-04-2019, 10:44 PM
Try to update punkbuster.
Sometimes just rebooting your computer will fix that issue as well.

I did update my Punkbuster but it kicked me again . I've noticed it all started when I was using weapon MK11 MOD 0 ....weird..... I stopped using it but it did again , anyway I will see it today. Thank you Rukus.

AetherMetal
04-08-2019, 10:36 AM
Yeah ANKA PB is also kicking me since days... "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'AetherMetal' (for 0 minutes) ... No Packet Flow" I'm tired of that thing, there are plenty of people with that problem and nothing works... What an obsolete piece of trash that PB.
Oh ANKA and for ANKABOOM' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [130827]' I heard that PB is banning new drivers updates... To be more specific, if you have a GTX 1080 and you're playing BF3 with drivers updated you'll probably get this error... I don't know if that's true, but if it's for marketing it makes sense isn't it...

ANKABOOM
04-09-2019, 12:57 AM
Yeah ANKA PB is also kicking me since days... "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'AetherMetal' (for 0 minutes) ... No Packet Flow" I'm tired of that thing, there are plenty of people with that problem and nothing works... What an obsolete piece of trash that PB.
Oh ANKA and for ANKABOOM' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [130827]' I heard that PB is banning new drivers updates... To be more specific, if you have a GTX 1080 and you're playing BF3 with drivers updated you'll probably get this error... I don't know if that's true, but if it's for marketing it makes sense isn't it...
Thank you Aether , so far no kick by PB since last post.